Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
    i wish i had booked two instead of one
    yes but that time rate of stylome was very expensive as compared to other projects.
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

The website has increased the price to 6400 now. What is the significance of this when resale is happening at much lower rates?

Comment

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
        The website has increased the price to 6400 now. What is the significance of this when resale is happening at much lower rates?
        Good to see price increasing even during lull period.

Comment

The company has started some Navratra offer providing freebies to the customers, got a random email from some broker.

Comment

Zimjee bhai...resale calls for selling between 6250 to 6400 are coming to me everyday without fail. This has beaten the interest in my Fresco Unitech apartment also which i had in Gurgaon. Even after having sold my fresco apartment 1.5 years back, every week i get one call from the brokers for sure for resale. But Stylome calls are there everyday.
            This has beaten even my expectation from the project. If the builder had not increased the price i would have been dissappointed as at 6300-6400, the official all white price should be higher. Otherwise i would be tempted to sell my flat at this rate and buy one in fresh booking as the same would release my capital and would also be less draining on my funds.
            Anyway great going Stylome..way to go..6500 in Diwali is sure to come. Going by the trend one witnessed in Prateek Fedora where the prices kept continuously going up as the construction went ahead...prices here also are headed up. If Prateek Fedora can sell at 7500, then Stylome is cheap at 9000 at Handover stage.....

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
              Zimjee bhai...resale calls for selling between 6250 to 6400 are coming to me everyday without fail. This has beaten the interest in my Fresco Unitech apartment also which i had in Gurgaon. Even after having sold my fresco apartment 1.5 years back, every week i get one call from the brokers for sure for resale. But Stylome calls are there everyday.
              This has beaten even my expectation from the project. If the builder had not increased the price i would have been dissappointed as at 6300-6400, the official all white price should be higher. Otherwise i would be tempted to sell my flat at this rate and buy one in fresh booking as the same would release my capital and would also be less draining on my funds.
              Anyway great going Stylome..way to go..6500 in Diwali is sure to come. Going by the trend one witnessed in Prateek Fedora where the prices kept continuously going up as the construction went ahead...prices here also are headed up. If Prateek Fedora can sell at 7500, then Stylome is cheap at 9000 at Handover stage.....
              Well, builder seems to go all out(free parking, club membership, fridge, LED etc) to sell inventory stuck at different projects.

Comment

September Pics uploaded .....very poor progress

Comment

This seems to be continue for 2 yrs. Like othrs

Comment

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
                    This seems to be continue for 2 yrs. Like othrs
                    I just visited the site recently and construction progress looks good. There are no signs of any additional floors as per few rumours before. The only thing I did not like much is overall look due to long cemented balconies. IMHO, balconies with iron rods look better.

Comment

Doesnt it appear highly claustrophobic to you... I am not sure how people on the inside will live... the park facing ones should be way cheaper. I visited the site and didnt even bother to step inside after a glance from the two towers near the gate... I was done then... I think Prateek way to congested. But good for those who are enjoying the price bump... as it seems to have paid out. Those 1800 ish towers stare like monsters at the gate... I hope edifice doesnt end being like this one... I dont think it will but you never know... as this ones layout seems to be royally screwed by Prateek.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X