Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Hope it will not do like Amrapali sapphire take almost 6 yrs and yet to complete.

Comment

Firstly - I Wish everyone on IREF a Happy Diwali !!!

And as for Stylome - Guys so far the builder has done a good job to complete all towers within 2 or 2.5 years - and lets be hopeful they wont delay too much on this project - cause it will certainly cause problems for them with new investors / buyers on edifice !!!

Personally I don't think they have a magic wand to complete everything within 1 year - but max by 1.5 years ( 6 months delay ) - they can certainly complete the internal work and exterior finishing for such a small project ... it is just 500 flats for them to complete now !!!

Comment

This means by next deepawali my flat will be almost done.

Comment

Wishing a Happy and prosperous Diwali to all !

I agree with Anirudh that it should take ~1.5 years for the internal finishing to be completed - even by BBA states Apr 2015 (bought in Dec 2012) as date of possession. \

Comment

By BBA says Sep 2014.

Comment

Probably that is the reason that they have not posted the construction update pics for the month of October as yet. Pics of August & September anyways look the same.

Comment

new pics posted

Comment

How many ACs are being provided for the 1845 flats. If its 5 then it is a waste as we normally wont use more than 2. Would it be possible to get some waive off on the payment due in lieu of not wanting all the ACs?

Comment

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
                    How many ACs are being provided for the 1845 flats. If its 5 then it is a waste as we normally wont use more than 2. Would it be possible to get some waive off on the payment due in lieu of not wanting all the ACs?
                    God knows when the roads around sec 45 will be built. The site is almost inaccessible and area does not look liveable at this point.

Comment

Well i cross the site everyday and thus have a good look at the progress...
                      I believe Tower D external painting has started. THey have given some portions of the tower the first white coat.
                      Same white coat is applied to other towers like Tower B as well but only partially.

Work is going on at good speed at the site and it appears that now things have again picket up post some slowness.
                      Tower E External plaster also has got completed to around 70%.
                      I also saw that tower F and Tower G also have shown good progress in External Plastering.
                      HOwever Tower H External Plasters have not started, though the tower has reached the Water Tank stage.
                      Overall good progress.
                      As regards livability, then i think over the next one year, one may see a big change in the way this whole sector is going to look like and in livability terms as well.
                      Good progress overall.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X