Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
    Front pictures uploaded for Tower D and Tower E.
    Painting going on .
    Bhai maja aa gaya.
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
      Bhai maja aa gaya.
      Kg bhai dilli door nahin. Kya plan hai...profit bana rahe ho ya end use ke liye hai

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Kg bhai dilli door nahin. Kya plan hai...profit bana rahe ho ya end use ke liye hai

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
        Dinesh bhai sahi kahu tho confuse ho Gaya hu, ishe liya tho end use ke liye thA par ab edifice bhi hai.

Agar bechunga tho possession pe hi. That will be the time when maximum profit will come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
          Dinesh bhai sahi kahu tho confuse ho Gaya hu, ishe liya tho end use ke liye thA par ab edifice bhi hai.

Agar bechunga tho possession pe hi. That will be the time when maximum profit will come.

Absolutely - just before registry....Edifice to classic hoga, quite upbeat on that.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Absolutely - just before registry....Edifice to classic hoga, quite upbeat on that.
            i think edifice will be the best for end use. Par bahut bara hathi hai, samhalna muskil ho raha hai.

Comment

superlike the photos. will look classy.

but from the layout, the internal facing flats may get cramped. facing towers too close to each other. that may contain the upside, despite a premium look and central location.

this is a good buy even at current levels clearly.

Comment

No update of construction pics , as yet , from Prateek group - for the month of Dec. !!!

Is anyone aware about the speed of work at the site these days ?

Has the Interior work started for any of the towers - cause the possession date shd be now just a yr away !

Comment

Construction speed has picked up of late. I guess in most of the towers in the first phase i.e. D,E,F,G &H, to a large extent the internal plaster work has been completed. External Painting work has also picked up and white coat has been put on Tower No. B, D, E, F &G.

Construction pics henceforth may not be able to give the complete story. However since i cross the site everyday, i get a good idea of what is happening there. In my opinion they are going to complete the first phase flats by December 2014. Maybe just a 3 months delay.

As regards the towers being crmaped for space, i saw if you enter from rear side, say tower a and tower H, then there appears to be good space in the Complex. Overall the project is shaping up well.
                  Even the resale rates have now picked up and the rates are hovering arouund 6500 for 1845 Sq ft flats.

Comment

i hope stylome, sapphire , nri and unitech all come out well .
                    only than whole area as a unit would look great.
                    the way things are going , they will be reaching the finishing line together.

Comment

Originally posted by raibahadur View Post
                      i hope stylome, sapphire , nri and unitech all come out well .
                      only than whole area as a unit would look great.
                      the way things are going , they will be reaching the finishing line together.
                      By 2015 Diwali this will be good developed sector.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X