Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Prateek has increased the rate of stylome by 600 now new rate is 7000 BSP.

Who says there is slump in market
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

It is unfortunate that Builder gave priority in updating the price as compared to the construction pics !!

Comment

Originally posted by akhilm View Post
        It is unfortunate that Builder gave priority in updating the price as compared to the construction pics !!
        true, i visit almost every alternate day for update on their website. still pending.

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
          true, i visit almost every alternate day for update on their website. still pending.
          Same here

Comment

The pics are updated only by/post 10th of every month.

It's a fat increase!
            How much of inventory is left with Prateek?

Comment

Well i believe that this increase was overdue as the resale rates have already crossed 6600-6700 and there has a very good interest level in the resale of the flats in Stylome. I am by the way tired of saying no to the brokers.

As regards the construction update, the pictures taken from outside will not give any idea on what is happening in the project. Mainly now internal plaster work is happening and other internal works must have started.

But i am very pleased with the increase....Jai ho...Prateek baba ki jai ho...

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
                Well i believe that this increase was overdue as the resale rates have already crossed 6600-6700 and there has a very good interest level in the resale of the flats in Stylome. I am by the way tired of saying no to the brokers.

As regards the construction update, the pictures taken from outside will not give any idea on what is happening in the project. Mainly now internal plaster work is happening and other internal works must have started.

But i am very pleased with the increase....Jai ho...Prateek baba ki jai ho...
                Bhai kitna predict karte ho possession pe rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Genuine buyers of stylome can join our Prateek stylome community at Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/prateek.stylome/
                  Last edited January 8 2014, 05:37 PM.

Comment

waiting for this day

Originally posted by rastogihitesh View Post
                    sapno ki duniya main jeete raho "six sigma" I am sure tum kisi Indian IT company main PM ki nokari pe honge..

ek serial aata tha Mungari lal ke haseen sapne bilkul uski yaad dila di aapne 10000sq ft bol ke...
                    waiting for this day

Comment

Originally posted by rastogihitesh View Post
                      pade likhe log kaise bebakoop bante hain indian real estate is the live burning example..prateek for luxury project who could n't complete their normal projects on time...still ppl r paying hefty price...god knows what will happen...I don't see possession even for five years from now..
                      And this day as well....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X