• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
    waiting for this day
    Dil pe mat lo bhai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by ssncr123 View Post
      The pics are updated only by/post 10th of every month.
      In that case they should have set a date for updating the price list too

Comment

In my opinion the rate at possession should be around 9000. Irrespective of any slowdown or whatever...good quality properties with good maintenance would always command a premium. 45 location is awesome n the growth in sorrounding areas in the next 3 yrs will keep driving d price up.
        Only caveat- dont bother about what others say n hv a long term perspective..weat hearted stay out...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't anyone who invested here is really surprised to see the price appreciation we have seen since the last 2 years... The constr. speed has been excellent - location is good - the flat layouts and specs are nice + a limited inventory now with the builder !!!
          Like six sigma I remember some guy ( topjobncr ) on this forum who got desperate to prove me wrong about investing here at 4000 - some 2 yrs. back ... but how this builder has proved these detractors wrong - is for all to see

Comment

everyone pat yourself on the back ! i did enter at a high cost last year and was told that i am buying it too expensive. But as an end user now having seen how the other projects i considered before are shaping up, i couldn't have made a better decision.

Comment

Pics updated for December - Prateek Stylome | Luxury Apartments in Noida | Residential Projects in Noida

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger12 View Post

Neat brickwork
                Impressive

It is looking a bit dense though.
                How many flats in how many acres ?
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Went to the site today..
                  Good progress on the towers D,E,F and G where painting to a large extent has happened. Internal plaster and painting also has happened as per the ppl at site in most of the towers.
                  Plumbing and Electrical Work has also been happening simultaneously. So overall good progress and i am pretty confident that by December 2014 they would be able to deliver the flats atleast in first phase.

Also saw that after a long time, NRI Residency guys were also actively working. It appears that both the complexes would be ready at the same time. NRI Residency being ready by 2014 is positive as otherwise the sector would be very lonely with not much around.
                  Anyway 2014 should be good for Prateek Stylome.

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
                    Neat brickwork
                    Impressive

It is looking a bit dense though.
                    How many flats in how many acres ?
                    Around 75

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Hi all, i am evaluating couple of projects for purchase of an apartment and Stylome is part of the list. I have been reading your posts on this forum and feel there are very few negatives about this project vis a vis Panache. I will appreciate to understand that
                      besides the luxurious features being offered by builder, what other positives do you feel exist for this project as compared to Lotus Panache.

Thanks in advance for your positive reply.

Sent from my iPad

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X