Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by guru1001 View Post
    Hi all, i am evaluating couple of projects for purchase of an apartment and Stylome is part of the list. I have been reading your posts on this forum and feel there are very few negatives about this project vis a vis Panache. I will appreciate to understand that
    besides the luxurious features being offered by builder, what other positives do you feel exist for this project as compared to Lotus Panache.

Thanks in advance for your positive reply.

Sent from my iPad
    What all things you are looking in a good society make a list of that then match the list with the offering of the builders which is giving you maximum match go with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Hi guru

Let me take a jab at this although I know I am doing this on hostile territory and the stylome investors will bash me for this, but I think you read the panache thread you will some of these comparison points already.

Pros for stylome

# Quality is expected to be good. They usually do a good job with their finishing.
      # The complex has mainly bigger size flat so the base entry criteria is high enough.
      # Closer to current Metro (as of today) and expressway starting.
      # The apartment in stylome is almost fully loaded compared to nothing in Panache.
      # While outside facing will get good sunlight, i dont even know what will to flats inside.

Cons for stylome
      # Relative location in the sector is worst, its on the backside and very close to village.
      # One side they plan to commercial on the ground floor and this is not going to be just to be for society, so effectively the 3 side plot has been made 2 side open now as the third goes out to open commercials. It may not appear a problem now, but in the long term this is a negative as it totally takes away the space, restricts movement.
      # Its dense and while density with panache is almost comparable but the placement of twoers in stylome makes it feel more dense. Go out and stand in front of the 3 BR towers, its very dense and the park in middle just appears like a very small as the sizes of flats are decent. This is going to have a big impact on this project and beyond a point people will not pay for the quality because they will not see openness. Compare to a Jaypee and you will see that every project in 128 - 133 belt is much less dense because of relative density and layouts.
      # The social infrastructure around this project is very bad, hardly exists and will not come up. Panache already has good social infra and its only going to get better.
      # Prateek cannot and will not be able to do a club better than 3C. They just dont have the skill and thinking. Prateek has risen from ghaziabad, 3C has risen from developing and developing fine commercial spaces. See the club on boulevard once, you will be charmed man. Visit IHDP in sector 127, you will know 3C capability. Four seasons is partenering with them, it means something as there is a big difference between a four seasons and any other 5 star hotel.

In the end I will tell you do an exact comparison of layouts if you are looking for value for money and you will know. You can visit the phase1 of LC and see that even though it appears dense from outside, there is a lot of space between the boundary and the flats and they are intelligently creating space everywhere in the complex, walk inside the complex and you will find it much more open compared to stylome. This is because of their plan and placement which comes from experience and effectiveness of layouts because in terms of FAR both are using the same FAR.

Hi all, i am evaluating couple of projects for purchase of an apartment and Stylome is part of the list. I have been reading your posts on this forum and feel there are very few negatives about this project vis a vis Panache. I will appreciate to understand that
      besides the luxurious features being offered by builder, what other positives do you feel exist for this project as compared to Lotus Panache.

Thanks in advance for your positive reply.

Sent from my iPad

Comment

Guru bhai...
        Biggest advantage is the location. I currently stay in 93 sector and there are lot of things including d atta market, metro, good malls etc which r far away from panache...whereas stylome is close to everything including delhi. With metro phase 3 this difference will become even more evident.
        However panache is bigger property n better builder. Better maintained society maybe.
        But fr me it is location which holds the key

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Kumargaurav, noidafund and spderishi, thanks for your prompt and detailed responce...

One important point highlighted by NF is about the commercial development on the ground floor of the society.... I guess, in the long term, it will be similar to what Indirapuram is today... Makes one feel that one has gone back to living in Lajpat Nagar... Takes away the peace and premium feel of the property... I used to stay Sec 19 and i know the environment...

But one big positive is the good floor layout of the apartment with (a guaranteed) 10.5ft ceiling to floor height which provides lot of airiness within the apartment... This is something sorely missing in Lotus Panache...

But other positives about 3c are also commendable.. Though one gets a very different picture if one goes thru the LP forum... The (extra) efforts being put in by the builder leaves some questions needing answers... Lets hope things sort out for good...

Sent from my iPad

Comment

Hi Kumargaurav, noidafund and spderishi, thanks for your prompt and detailed responce...

One important point highlighted by NF is about the commercial development on the ground floor of the society.... I guess, in the long term, it will be similar to what Indirapuram is today... Makes one feel that one has gone back to living in Lajpat Nagar... Takes away the peace and premium feel of the property... I used to stay Sec 19 and i know the environment...

But one big positive is the good floor layout of the apartment with (a guaranteed) 10.5ft ceiling to floor height which provides lot of airiness within the apartment... This is something sorely missing in Lotus Panache...

But other positives about 3c are also commendable.. Though one gets a very different picture if one goes thru the LP forum... The (extra) efforts being put in by the builder leaves some questions needing answers... Lets hope things sort out for good...

Sent from my iPad
            What is panache ceiling height??

Comment

Yes commercial activity especially eateries in front of any complex will be a big negative as they generate lot of waste and filth besides roads blocked with traffic and richshaws.

How many such shops are proposed in the complex?

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
                What is panache ceiling height??

I understand it is approx. 8.10ft clear floor to ceiling height...

Sent from my iPad

Comment

I understand it is approx. 8.10ft clear floor to ceiling height...

Sent from my iPad
                  Good that I didn't bought panache otherwise I could have been killed by fan. Jokes apart 8" height house is just complete nonsense.

Comment

These shops r one big difference between delhi n mumbai. Ppl in mumbai dont want to go a long distance to fetch nevessary items.
                    I guess a well maintained society will b able to manage the waste material cleanly.
                    I find the shops as a real plus... however till now I am unable to under stand how stylome entrance will look like..

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
                      These shops r one big difference between delhi n mumbai. Ppl in mumbai dont want to go a long distance to fetch nevessary items.
                      I guess a well maintained society will b able to manage the waste material cleanly.
                      I find the shops as a real plus... however till now I am unable to under stand how stylome entrance will look like..

Prateek has its own grocery store chain that they are opening in their every project . More than half space will be consumed by that only. You need a laundry, ATM, medical shop, tailor etc daily need things nearby. I think few shops are required otherwise its will be difficult to travel for every small need things. Shops are plus for this project.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X