Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

    One big issue with prateek is d way they have put control of d common areas n club in their tight control n dat residents will hv very little say in how common areas will b run.
    In omaxe grandwood also there is massive fight going on between residents n omaxe on these topics.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

      In no society do you have control over common area. Not sure about how the allotment letters dealt with this for existing apartments, for all new ones the builder has exclusive ownership rights over common areas and the commercial facilities.

      The way prateek is planning the commercial, its not good for apartments as they have totally taken away one side of the ground floor leaving the plot as 2 side open. How others do it is they allocate only specific area, not the whole length of one side.

      Originally posted by spdershi View Post
      One big issue with prateek is d way they have put control of d common areas n club in their tight control n dat residents will hv very little say in how common areas will b run.
      In omaxe grandwood also there is massive fight going on between residents n omaxe on these topics.

      Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida


        It is more than 9 ft. for sure.
        10.5 or a tad more is standard in all existing 93 sector socities, there is nothing luxurious about it.

        Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
        Good that I didn't bought panache otherwise I could have been killed by fan. Jokes apart 8" height house is just complete nonsense.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

          Prateek Stylome, Sector-45, Noida

          Originally posted by noidafund View Post

          It is more than 9 ft. for sure.
          10.5 or a tad more is standard in all existing 93 sector socities, there is nothing luxurious about it.
          Bura laga tho sorry bhai but I heard everywhere that height is between 8-9" anyways.
          But 8-9" height is very low donot you think. 6.5"+ height people can not live there.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited January 12 2014, 07:10 PM.
          If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

          Comment


          • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

            Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
            Bura laga tho sorry bhai but I heard everywhere that height is between 8-9" anyways.
            But 8-9" height is very low donot you think. 6.5"+ height people can not live there.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Stylome structure is almost ready and location is an advantage in comparison to other options discussed here. It is one's personal choice but I prefer having few shops in front of the apartments for addressing basic needs. My friends in sec93 have to take car out for getting simple daily stuff. Indirapuram with variety of commercial shops at your footstep may appear bad to few and excellent to others.
            I would like to see good hotels/banks/walmart-outlet?? in the sec 45 vicinity.

            Comment


            • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

              Originally posted by vikki25 View Post
              Stylome structure is almost ready and location is an advantage in comparison to other options discussed here. It is one's personal choice but I prefer having few shops in front of the apartments for addressing basic needs. My friends in sec93 have to take car out for getting simple daily stuff. Indirapuram with variety of commercial shops at your footstep may appear bad to few and excellent to others.
              I would like to see good hotels/banks/walmart-outlet?? in the sec 45 vicinity.
              I agree to you, daily use shops are very much a necessary.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

              Comment


              • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

                Originally posted by vikki25 View Post
                Stylome structure is almost ready and location is an advantage in comparison to other options discussed here. It is one's personal choice but I prefer having few shops in front of the apartments for addressing basic needs. My friends in sec93 have to take car out for getting simple daily stuff. Indirapuram with variety of commercial shops at your footstep may appear bad to few and excellent to others.

                I would like to see good hotels/banks/walmart-outlet?? in the sec 45 vicinity.

                Dear vikki25... Your point is valid in desiring all basic amenities to be in the vicinity of ones residence... But it is altogether different if these same commercial establishments happen to be on the ground floor of residential towers near the main entrance gates, with all sorts of parking woes clogging entry in the towers.... Commercial open for only residents is always welcome... But when outsiders are also allowed, then it usually becomes chaotic unless the commercial set up is on a segregated area as is being done by ATS OH.


                Sent from my iPad

                Comment


                • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

                  Originally posted by guru1001 View Post
                  Dear vikki25... Your point is valid in desiring all basic amenities to be in the vicinity of ones residence... But it is altogether different if these same commercial establishments happen to be on the ground floor of residential towers near the main entrance gates, with all sorts of parking woes clogging entry in the towers.... Commercial open for only residents is always welcome... But when outsiders are also allowed, then it usually becomes chaotic unless the commercial set up is on a segregated area as is being done by ATS OH.


                  Sent from my iPad
                  Just for correction commercials are not on main gate it is on back side of project.
                  If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

                  Comment


                  • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

                    Just for better understanding. Main gate is just on opposite side. I think commercials are planned in a proper way its fine. If pocket will allow that time i will buy one also.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited January 13 2014, 11:15 AM.
                    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

                      Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
                      Just for better understanding.

                      Thanks for the clarification... I could see entrance on rear of the complex too... The ground layout at the rear seems quite exquisite for that...


                      Sent from my iPad

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X