Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Kumargaurav bhai.... Thanks to your deep seated loyalty towards prateek... We now know of other side of the coin too..:P

Comment

Kumargaurav: Compare the Thumbs up and thumbs Down list..Down waala are more serious..Also, compare the number of thumbs up/down given against each...Prateek Group is worst than Amrapali..I can assure you because while searching for a unit, I compared both of their recent projects (Laurel and Sapphire)..Wallpaper instead of texture paint?? Even Antriksh is providing texture paint in its flats (though I hate their Sec 33 waali society)

Comment

Please see this link regarding the issues raised with Builder:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...11388&page=148

Comment

Comments from a Prateek Laurel Resident:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...937#post116937

Comment

construction status

anyone is the finishing work started, any news about the construction status.

Comment

BEWARE OF PRATEEK: check this before investing

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2245.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2246.html

Comment

new pics uploaded

Comment

could anybody visit the site and check quality of the flats being delivered. I think they should allow us to enter the site now.

Comment

Dear prateekbuyer,
                    I hv a flat in stylome n thus I m an involved party.
                    I live in omaxe grandwood n I also know that almost all builders r exploiting d buyers by doing many funny things like retaining control of d common areas n exploiting them commercially. Omaxe grandwood is a grand example of d same.
                    Having said said . Am I saying dat ... shud v condone these nefarious activities of builders? An absolute no. Good dat u r raising these deficiencies of d builders. But I guess d buyers in noida need to come together to defeat d builder lobby. Else these wicked things will always keep happening.
                    Lastly I m disappointed dat prateek is also doing this. Avoidable n not expected from Prateek.

Comment

Every builder in Noida is emboldened by non action of buyers in a collective fashion for any project... As of now, i only see buyers of Logix, grand Ajnara and 3C LP taking on their builders with whatever collective effort they can make... Most buyers feel that raising their voice will devalue their property... But they forget the core point... That taking short pains currently and setting right the wrongs of the builder now will actually increase the value of their property later by the time project becomes completely habitable... One should take a look at the bigger picture...

I hope people of other projects who face similar problems raise their voice to make all of NoIda better place to live in coming future...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X