Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Is anybody ready to have a look at their apartment and its quality in the coming days? if we are a few people we could ask the office and have a look around. Otherwise individually they are not allowing to have a look.

Comment

Let's decide date & time, visit the site in a group. I am sure if we will approach them in a group, they will listen to us.

Comment

I spoke to d stylome ppl n they told me dat after april they will allow ppl to visit d flats. By then most of d external plaster would b over and even d club structural work would b over.
        I guess april end would b best time to visit

Comment

Prateek is the most unethical builder

Please do not buy from Prateek Group. He is the most unethical builder in U.P. Have a look at soe of the existing buyer's stories:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...11388&page=148

http://prateeklaurelrwa.com/ThumbsDownUA.php]Prateek Laurel RWA - Thumbs Down - PrateekLaurelRWA - Driving Positive Change

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...937#post116937

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2245.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2246.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2289.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1904.html

Comment

Dear Sir

You have highlighted various issues related to prateek group. would appreciate that .

But saying it is one of the most unethical builder ?? .Now a days there are even bigger issues with builders even like 3C where inside society public school is opened or other major issues . work getting stopped at lotus panache due to one of the director Nirmal singh opening his own company lotus green . so issues are every where . this is what i feel .

But we have to highlight the issues so that they can improve . But depending upon quality issues , can not brand it most unethical builder ,In quality issues supertech and amarpali are leading the race .................. just my POV.

Comment

Originally posted by rkalia7 View Post
              Dear Sir

You have highlighted various issues related to prateek group. would appreciate that .

But saying it is one of the most unethical builder ?? .Now a days there are even bigger issues with builders even like 3C where inside society public school is opened or other major issues . work getting stopped at lotus panache due to one of the director Nirmal singh opening his own company lotus green . so issues are every where . this is what i feel .

But we have to highlight the issues so that they can improve . But depending upon quality issues , can not brand it most unethical builder ,In quality issues supertech and amarpali are leading the race .................. just my POV.
              Buddy, I wish you were right but can you help me understand whether following points comes as quality issues or ethical?

1) Change of Layout to introduce commercial without existing buyers consent (both in Laurel and Wisteria)

2) Change of finishing design in some towers and still keeping new buyers dark on this (Wisteria - they removed false ceiling design on master bedroom. I booked few months back and they still never mentioned that it is not provided. In fact, my allotment letter still contains that)

3) Charging for Greenview and Grand entry PLC and introducing commerical against that. In fact, even if you go to their office or website for new flat, they will still show you old siteplan and charge you the PLC which is not applicable (Wisteria)

4) Promising for shower panel and providing normal shower (Laurel and Wisteria).

and many more.

Also, you have mentioned that other builders are also doing this. So are you saying that we should keep ourselves blind? yes, then I guess what foreigners talk about we Indians is true.

Wake up dear !!

Comment

I am coming back to this forum after a while. It seems that there are unnecessary escalations and issues mentioned against builder without any direct link to Stylome project. In past too we heard about allegations around increase in number of floors (beyond 18) from builder but it turned out to be false alarm.
                I do not see a need to panic unless there are concrete facts related to Stylome project that we need to worry about. Currently, the construction pace for this project is one of the fastest amongst several other highly reputed builders in Noida.

Comment

Originally posted by vikki25 View Post
                  I am coming back to this forum after a while. It seems that there are unnecessary escalations and issues mentioned against builder without any direct link to Stylome project. In past too we heard about allegations around increase in number of floors (beyond 18) from builder but it turned out to be false alarm.
                  I do not see a need to panic unless there are concrete facts related to Stylome project that we need to worry about. Currently, the construction pace for this project is one of the fastest amongst several other highly reputed builders in Noida.
                  We just received an email from Prateek Group regarding the issues raised in Wisteria. Your tone and writing skills remind me about the one mentioned in that email. I will not be surprised if you are from Prateek Group's Team itself.

Comment

there are lot of brokers in this forum .
                    lot of guys working for the builders.
                    , this is a known fact.
                    STILL I AS A BUYER ENJOY B COZ IT GIVES GREAT KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING AROUND .
                    I TAKE WHAT IS USEFUL SUBSTANCE AND IGNORE THE REST.

Comment

justifying the builder's wrongdoings by saying that other builders do it as well, is totally wrong. its the hard earned money of the buyers at stake, who pays extra premium for the brand.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X