• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

8000 is also quite optimistic... I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
      9000 is like dreaming with eyes wide open.
      Kya kare saare broker yahan hawabaaji karne aate hai roz... koi to murga banega.

Comment

Prateek Stylome, Sector-45, Noida

Originally posted by Kalesh View Post
        Kya kare saare broker yahan hawabaaji karne aate hai roz... koi to murga banega.

Kalesh do you have a flat in stylome and whom you are referring as broker please elobrate.

Do you know even people who are commenting as far I know these all gentlemen have flat who do normally discussion on this tread. As they are part of closed Facebook group of stylome flats owner. These all respectable people and have some dignity , just making fun of anybody and saying broker is the cheap thing that you are doing. Please think before something you write its shows the personality of person.
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

If v look at the builder price..it is 7600 all inclusive. Im sure the builder wud b selling some units at 7200 all inclusive even if v assume a discount of 300-400. R these intelligent ppl suggesting dat there will b just 10% appreciation when d project is rtm.
          I m willing to stick my neck out and say 9000 wud b d price by june 2015. Lets c if im wrong. ..

Comment

Originally posted by noidafreak View Post
            Being a end user I need an apartment for myself. I like Prateek Stylome with my few other preferences. Can anyone advice why I should choose Prateek compared to any other project. What will be its possession date and what will be its price at the time of possession. I need a very genuine advice and a very practical one..... eagerly awaiting.

Thanks,
            Noidafreak.....
            You will find many reason why you should not choose pratik builder. Read the recent post in all pratik thread.

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
              If v look at the builder price..it is 7600 all inclusive. Im sure the builder wud b selling some units at 7200 all inclusive even if v assume a discount of 300-400. R these intelligent ppl suggesting dat there will b just 10% appreciation when d project is rtm.
              I m willing to stick my neck out and say 9000 wud b d price by june 2015. Lets c if im wrong. ..
              what do you want to loose over a bet on the pricing?

Comment

Bhai, NCR ke hi rehne waale ho ya abhi abhi chand par property kharid kar waapis aaye ho?

Comment

The real valuation of a flat is only known when one goes out trying to find a buyer and the buyer signs on the dotted line. Rest all is just speculation.
                  I can say my one bedroom flat in Delhi is worth 1.2 Cr and be happy. As long as I am not looking to sell it, the price for me is even more than that amount as it is my home.

Comment

Visited d stylome site today. I was really impressed with the fenesta windows frames. Really high quality n sturdy.
                    External development work by authority has started. Paver blocks are being laid n they have built the median and d tplants have been also put in the median devider.
                    Even supreme court bar association flats r shaping up well.
                    Overall I guess d area shud b more developed by another year.
                    Sales guys said datpossession of phase 1 flats will start by december...
                    If dat happens...it will b really nice...not much delay then.

Comment

Visited d stylome site today. I was really impressed with the fenesta windows frames. Really high quality n sturdy.
                      External development work by authority has started. Paver blocks are being laid n they have built the median and d tplants have been also put in the median devider.
                      Even supreme court bar association flats r shaping up well.
                      Overall I guess d area shud b more developed by another year.
                      Sales guys said datpossession of phase 1 flats will start by december...
                      If dat happens...it will b really nice...not much delay then.
                      What you so impressed about the finesta upvc
                      windows?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X