Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
    I think there has been a concerted effort by some people in trying to run down the builder Prateek.
    First opportunity that they get they start writing messages/posts on all forums without even verifying the authenticity of what they are writing...which is highly dissapointing.

I want to ask people who are raising questions against Prateek- Tell me one builder where there are no issues and all is hunky dory.
    If there is even one builder then let us discuss. THere will always be problems once in a while. There will always be some issues. HOwever basis those one off issues we can not start crying that Prateek is a bad builder.

Earlier also there was a post about someone dying because of electrocution. However even there what the real issue..no one knows.
    So rather than indulging in character assasination...if only people could check the veracity of what they are writing then we would all be better off...
    Considering your tone and comments, I would like to stay away from further discussions. All I can say is that above and all previous posts are ACTUAL USER experience and are not fake. I do not care about other builders as we do not have flats booked with them. All I can say is to send best wishes and pray such incidents do not happen with you and your family.

Comment

I think these forums are a good place to highlight every issue anyone faces in their individual project... It does more good for all buyers and owners than builders.... People get realistic expectations and understanding of what to expect from a given builder. If people don't criticise, then what is the use of this forum. Potential sellers should not worry so much about negative publicity... If a project is good, it will automatically build a better name. These forums are a good place to build a collective opinion against builders malpractices, which can only happen when such issues are brought to light.

Comment

I think there has been a concerted effort by some people in trying to run down the builder Prateek.
        First opportunity that they get they start writing messages/posts on all forums without even verifying the authenticity of what they are writing...which is highly dissapointing.

I want to ask people who are raising questions against Prateek- Tell me one builder where there are no issues and all is hunky dory.
        If there is even one builder then let us discuss. THere will always be problems once in a while. There will always be some issues. HOwever basis those one off issues we can not start crying that Prateek is a bad builder.

Earlier also there was a post about someone dying because of electrocution. However even there what the real issue..no one knows.
        So rather than indulging in character assasination...if only people could check the veracity of what they are writing then we would all be better off...
        Builders want people like you only. As all builders are not doing good work, we should accect what ever they give & sit saliently ...correct???

Pl image for a while that you were standing on ground floor, when this roof piece fell from 12th floor... You may get injured or even worse also.

Comment

Valid criticism is absolutely fine as long as it presents a balances view.
          I see that there are some people who are writing negative things without even delving deeper into the issue and finding out what was the real problem.
          For example the storm was bad and it has caused a lot of damange to trees, street lights, sign boards etc. So if due to the storm the Sign board of prateek also fell down, the same needs to be seen in the same light. Rather than that i saw that ppl were more interested in putting up the pictures without even understanding what the picture was all about.
          Also if something wrong is happening without Fedora, then we also understand that there is something wrong. However no matter what the builder does, the subcontractor may have left scope for improvement. And i am sure even Prateek is learning from its past experience.

but Prateek is not GOD..they can make mistakes. Idea is that they do not repeat the mistake.
          Also my only objection is to post certain thing without verifying the facts...and the post being imbalanced

Comment

Please justify the death of a resident in Laureal, I am sure you have gone deeper in that issue.

Comment

Valid criticism is absolutely fine as long as it presents a balances view.
              I see that there are some people who are writing negative things without even delving deeper into the issue and finding out what was the real problem.
              For example the storm was bad and it has caused a lot of damange to trees, street lights, sign boards etc. So if due to the storm the Sign board of prateek also fell down, the same needs to be seen in the same light. Rather than that i saw that ppl were more interested in putting up the pictures without even understanding what the picture was all about.
              Also if something wrong is happening without Fedora, then we also understand that there is something wrong. However no matter what the builder does, the subcontractor may have left scope for improvement. And i am sure even Prateek is learning from its past experience.

but Prateek is not GOD..they can make mistakes. Idea is that they do not repeat the mistake.
              Also my only objection is to post certain thing without verifying the facts...and the post being imbalanced
              Someone made this excellent comment on Eddifice Thread. Copy Pasting here:

I think these forums are a good place to highlight every issue anyone faces in their individual project... It does more good for all buyers and owners than builders.... People get realistic expectations and understanding of what to expect from a given builder. If people don't criticise, then what is the use of this forum. Potential sellers should not worry so much about negative publicity... If a project is good, it will automatically build a better name. These forums are a good place to build a collective opinion against builders malpractices, which can only happen when such issues are brought to light.

Comment

its a real good project .
                please do not try to give bad name.
                in toophanoa main ache ache gharon ko nuksaan ho jaata hai.
                jo hua so galat hua and i am sure NO BUILDER WILL TAKE IT LYING DOWN AND WILL SURELY WORK UPON IT ,ITS A MATTER OF THOUSAND OF CRORES FOR THEM.
                YES THEY SHOULD BE MADE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE WRONG B COZ AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY OWE A MORAL RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS IT.

Comment

Hi I recently have booked a flat in Stylome 1845 want to connect with the other owners to know the views. What is the current status and the delivery time lines communicated to other owners

Comment

Hi I am the new member in the group, just booked a flat in Prateek Stylome need to connect

Comment

Congrts, booked thru builder or in resale and at what rate.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X