Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Just wanted to check ...if anyone has any information regarding this 10 km issue..... Does our stylome also come under this order?

Comment

Thanks for this gesture Spdershi

Hi gud guy

Indeed I was also of the same opinion to buy ATS rather then Stylome. I went to ATS no flat was available below 15th floor & 7000 + 10 lacs additional + brokerage. ATS is giving just naked flat nothing else and if you see the flooring it is just ordinary as ordinary as any other society. Now of I see style in the same rate I am getting free Parking / power back up / modular kitchen / minimum 5 split AC / wall paper in each room / Marble flooring etc which definitely would have costed additional 5 lacs, forget about the pain in getting these done through other sources. The best is the sub vent ion plan builder is paying the EMI till 31st March 2015.

Before I took this decision I have explored most of the builder ATS / Mahagun / Asotec / Amrapali you name it & I have done the research basis my survey Prtaeek was the best buy.

Let's see .....

Comment

Originally posted by UmaTHAPLIYAL View Post

Hi gud guy

Indeed I was also of the same opinion to buy ATS rather then Stylome. I went to ATS no flat was available below 15th floor & 7000 + 10 lacs additional + brokerage. ATS is giving just naked flat nothing else and if you see the flooring it is just ordinary as ordinary as any other society. Now of I see style in the same rate I am getting free Parking / power back up / modular kitchen / minimum 5 split AC / wall paper in each room / Marble flooring etc which definitely would have costed additional 5 lacs, forget about the pain in getting these done through other sources. The best is the sub vent ion plan builder is paying the EMI till 31st March 2015.

Before I took this decision I have explored most of the builder ATS / Mahagun / Asotec / Amrapali you name it & I have done the research basis my survey Prtaeek was the best buy.

Let's see .....

Congrats on buying . Join our stylome closed group of owners on Facebook you are most welcome.
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Seems like you crack the gr888 deal, free parking/ACs. We didn't get that at the time of booking. Also heard that persons are asking about 8000 psf in ATS for good location flats.

Comment

What is rate you paid?
            If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

1) You opened an account on IREF and immediately declared that you have purchased a unit in Stylome.

2) Surprisingly you did not open an account before to take advise of learned members on this forum.

3) Now you have suddenly become very active and making posts after posts; also you are quite excited about the subvension scheme of Prateek and "accidently" advertising about it.

4) You are advised to join the Facebook group of Prateek buyers but you seem not be interested.

Why should prospective buyers like us not take you as Prateek staff which is trying to improve its sale after the blunder they have done in their other projects.

On googling your name we are led to a government officers profile
              Uma Thapliyal | LinkedIn

Originally posted by UmaTHAPLIYAL View Post

Hi gud guy

Let's see .....

Comment

Hi Gud guy No I have not got the best of the deal, in the sluggish scenario I still feel the rates were high however this project was meeting my most of the requiremnt. Yes for ATS what you are saying is true. people are willing ot pay the premium which ATS cammand.

Hi Kumar

It the same rate which they offer, Its only that I have got Navratri discosunt and I am sure to some extent they must have added the leveraged price in BSP

Hi Anshu

While I should not be responding on the points you have raised, however as you are a propsect buyer I will share what ever you want to know so that the same can help you to take informed decision.

1. Yes I have opned the account and purchased immideatly, I never intent to open the account but lot of my friend have advised me hence I am here.
                2. I have opend the account not to take the advise as I have already taken a decision and just want to be conncted with the Owners. Trust every project has a problem only the degree of the problem is the deciding factor. With all the combination available I chose to be Part of Prateek Stylome.
                3. I became active as I got the +ve response and I am only responding to the queries some of the gentle man have raised. I am not advertising any scheme. I am not sure whether this schem now is still on or closed, also I am sure builder must have kept that margin in BSP
                4. I hardly access Face book hence have not joined though have FB account.

If you are a prospective buyer I would recomend that you should do your bit of work before you take a final call, I am only sharing the work which I have done and all post by me were my views and not influenced by any one.

I suggest do not worry about who is making the post, you should be worried whether the information you are getting is right or wrong. Please take informed decision, do not get dragged by any thing else because ultimately its your decision and your money.

Just to ease your anxiety I am not associated with Prateek builder in any way.

Comment

Hi Noidafreak

Yes Stylome also comes under National Green Tribunal, recently honourable court has declined plea made by Jaypee Infra.

Comment

So our hard earned money also gut sucked

Comment

One should Talk to their office and check how this order is effecting their work progress...... our hard earned money is stucked.....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X