Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

after going through many topics, one thing is sure builder is always king..no matter this is before possession time, construction time or after possession. They are charging very heavily for this poor maintained society..

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I just spoke on the with 3 different Residents Living in Royal Cliff ...
      And i feel much better Already !!!

Also i asked them about Everything mentioned on these blogs / forums etc. - Point wise !

1. Builder - Is a Decent person, nothing like he is abusive or a dictator or some GOON roaming around and cheating people off their money !!! No such case reported or felt till date by the residents.

2. Maintainence - Yes, they have faced problems when people starting shifting in... but builder has been working to solve issues ! And they have done much improvment already !
      As they also want to keep a good name in the market - so rectifications as required are being done.
      And Reason explained to me was - a new building always has its first set of worries - so nothing new !!! Maintainence Charges are currently higher than others in that area - but they also say - That it is true that our building is FAR better and well maintained than others.

3. Construction quality - Has been Good - much better than the rest 20 some builders in that entire vicinity ... !!! As informed to me - It is actually the best over there, but if there are any complaints on any particular flat - it is nothing major for sure also !!!

4. Electricity Meters - Yes, people feel these are faulty - And it is being looked into even now !!!

5. Club Membership fees - NOW this is a BIG issue there, no one is going to the Club currently, ( All residents have Boycotted the Club - until Prateek remove these stupid charges - Which i also feel is wrong from the builder ), as Prateek is charging extra inspite of taking Lifetime Club membership fees of 45k from them.
      So WE guys better get this POINT cleared with Prateek group also now, if possible - As we are paying 1.25 lks for club membership now.
      So i am sure we dont wanna pay more after we move in - Every MONTH !

6. Timely Delivery - They were 3 or 4 months late in providing possession from actual date, but did not pay any penality to anyone, as it was mentioned in the clause that 3 months grace is allowed !

7. Value for Money - Both the guys i spoke with, who are actual residents of Royal Cliff today , said that they are overall happy with this Builder and the Building and overall things have lived up to our expectations, except for the worry on the Club membership & Electricity meter , there is nothing that worries people there as such.
      And these 2 problems mentioned above have been noted by the Prateek group already in their last meeting with the residents community and have assured to look into and solve very soon also !

Over all i personally feel, the builder does not have any major problem as such in terms of construction / quality / delivery !
      I think RWA after a couple of yrs, always settle communities better in terms of security / maintainence etc.
      AND if all people from Royal Cliff / Fedora / Wisteria / Laurel - will complain about Faulty meters & Extra charges of Club membership or any particular problem of maintainence in the coming 1 - 2 yrs - then Prateek can't simply sit back, because it is a different matter for them if one community complains - And a total different issue if - ALL their Developed Communities complain on the same points !!!

So for all people, like me, who have booked a flat in Prateek Styome - And was worried about what we are getting into ???

Just Chill !!! There is no BIG problem to solve here, but a few small ones...!!!

So Solving these small issues and further new issues - are a Definite REALITY, no matter who your builder is - and which new community / building you will shift into !!!

Together we CAN and we WILL make a Difference ...!!!

Comment

good job, Anil!

Comment

Thx Ani for this nice review !!!

Comment

One strange thing is that Prateek has a lot of units left. I think he had total of 500 flats and still as per him only 200 are sold . So, the real number would be less than 200 whereas when 3C launches a new tower with probably 200 units then they are sold off in a week or so !! yeh majra kya hai ... either 3C is lying big time or prateek is very poor.

Comment

Originally posted by topjobsncr View Post
              One strange thing is that Prateek has a lot of units left. I think he had total of 500 flats and still as per him only 200 are sold . So, the real number would be less than 200 whereas when 3C launches a new tower with probably 200 units then they are sold off in a week or so !! yeh majra kya hai ... either 3C is lying big time or prateek is very poor.
              weeks? read on Panache thread one tower was sold in 22 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
                weeks? read on Panache thread one tower was sold in 22 minutes!
                well 3c has 200 units per tower and here we are talking about 500 units for 8 towers. unfortunately prateek has too little to sell , therefore poor fellow is selling it slowly. he believe that his inventory will be sold at 7000psf by early next year. lets see how it goes.

I think 200 units are mostly sold to end users therefore not much bothered. i checked the buyers profile and believe its one of the top notch i have seen for any project.

Comment

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
                  well 3c has 200 units per tower and here we are talking about 500 units for 8 towers. unfortunately prateek has too little to sell , therefore poor fellow is selling it slowly. he believe that his inventory will be sold at 7000psf by early next year. lets see how it goes.

I think 200 units are mostly sold to end users therefore not much bothered. i checked the buyers profile and believe its one of the top notch i have seen for any project.
                  where did u check the buyers' profile?

and yes, it is impossible for any builder i noida to sell like 3C today. and 3C is also making hey while the sun shines!

Comment

Agreed that Prateek mostly has end users considering the big ticket size.
                    But Prateek's customer care is way poorer as compared to 3C.

If Prateek is able to sell the inventory at 7k , even in two years, I am sure Poonam Pandey might come up with a statement of another n*** run of hers .

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post

Comment

We can all discuss and find ways to criticise Prateek - But that is only because they have delivered a Project .... Where as 3C has not even delivered anything yet ! So there is nothing to criticise or scrutinise so far !

And we cannot compare these 2 companies by FAR ( its actually like David v/s Golliath ) - 3C projects are far more HUGE with 4200 flats now in Panache alone, cause they have raised the floors from a launch of 18th to 21st and now 25 floors per tower !
                      And mind you, this is without any prior notice to the residents OR reduced charges for overall usage by a increased group now !

Also, last i knew - The land of Stylome is one of the few that have been paid for entirely , where as 3C hasnt paid more than 10% to the NA for any projects, as yet.

Yes, 3C projects have sold like hot property - But that is mainly because of :

1. A Brilliant set of Marketing + Brand structures ( Not because of any other SUPER projects that have been delivered !!! )

2. Big delays and Wrong marketing / Brand structures of JP ! ( so people ran to 3C as a better and faster option to their investments )

Now the expectation level for 3C projects are Really high - And they cant afford to provide anything Ordinary or sub-standard... But, what IF, the Boulevard project comes out as a Simple decent project - nothing extraordinary !!! That in itself will be really bad for 3C.

And looking back, 3C have booked flats at fairly low rates also and later averaged out - So dont expect a Miracle from this builder guys !!!

Stylome has only 550 homes and i dont think it will be that difficult to sell this project for the builder in such a Good Location - They have to be really stupid and really bad at marketing - to loose out on this Golden opportunity for themselves also.

So even if Poonam Pandey doesnt perform a n*** run on the expressway.... the project when completed and delivered will be the best in Sector 45 - Rates will rise definitely !!! And it is a very good option for people, like me, who actually wanted a Premium / Luxury appt., with a good gentry society ( not 4200 homes ) - Closest to Delhi & Sec. 18 - And ofcourse many of us simply can't trust JP or Unitech with our money and their timely delivery !!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X