Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

I spoke with prateek office n somehow they said that they r not named in that green tribunal order n dat d work z going on at the site without any halt. D lady also suggested dat v write a mail n they will give official response to d controversy.
    V need to write a formail email on d matter now.

Comment

Has anyone else been able to validate this with the builder?
      don't know how this does not applies to some projects and applies to others - we will definitely need to get the next level details from the builder if they say they are excluded from this order.

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger12 View Post
        Has anyone else been able to validate this with the builder?
        don't know how this does not applies to some projects and applies to others - we will definitely need to get the next level details from the builder if they say they are excluded from this order.
        The NGT order should apply to all projects that fall within this 10 sqkm area.

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
          I spoke with prateek office n somehow they said that they r not named in that green tribunal order n dat d work z going on at the site without any halt. D lady also suggested dat v write a mail n they will give official response to d controversy.
          V need to write a formail email on d matter now.
          What is the Email ID on which we need to send the query?

Comment

Stylome@prateekgroup.com

Comment

Hi While we can send the queries nothing is now in builder hand, and most of the project will get effected. This is a serious concern for us. I have explored this, it's now in the hands of Central Govt. As per the norms it's within radius of 10 Km high rise is not allowed.Authorities have recommended for some 100 meter for which no final decision has been taken land builders went ahead with that only. Now the honourable court has advised Authority to hold all possession & stop construction work, if not resolved this decision will get firmed up and builders will be forced to hold construction work also.

Comment

Friends

Do you know that Bathroom Wall mirrors and The Glass Door for Drawing Room is not part of the builder specification which he is going to deliver to buyers.

It means that we will have either get it installed by ourself or we will have to ask builder to put the same while in construction stage and charge us the same.

What is your opinion.

Comment

Some one has posted regarding limited number of points for TV connection.

I happen to see the 4BHK flat (in tower E, 1st Floor) which they are preparing for sample flat and it has Cable points in all rooms including Servant room.

Comment

How is the construction pace going on.... I heard the size of tho sample flat and the actual flat is quite different and also the construction pace has slowed down.. any ideas???

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, i qm aware

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X