Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

I spoke to stylome office and they informed tower E, possasion will start in sep 14, to me it's un realistic, did anyone visited site in near future

Comment

While September certainly seems a bit premature January- March 2015 is the most probable date for Phase 1 Flats.
      I discussed with Stylome team and they said that as per BBA they are supposed to handover the flats by September for Phase 1, however January to March is the most likely.
      I enquired about lifts and i was told that the lifts have been ordered but yet not received at site- no firm date given. They also mentioned that Internal wiring has started in the flats.
      For tower H i was told that one can visit the flats on ground floor.
      Speed is good. Lets see.

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
        While September certainly seems a bit premature January- March 2015 is the most probable date for Phase 1 Flats.
        I discussed with Stylome team and they said that as per BBA they are supposed to handover the flats by September for Phase 1, however January to March is the most likely.
        I enquired about lifts and i was told that the lifts have been ordered but yet not received at site- no firm date given. They also mentioned that Internal wiring has started in the flats.
        For tower H i was told that one can visit the flats on ground floor.
        Speed is good. Lets see.

The late they will install the lift it will be better otherwise normally labour start using it and it get ruined. Right now they are using temp lift for construction.
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Some pics attached from my last visit couple of weeks back - this is 1st floor tower E
          Attached Files

Comment

Let us all sign this petition to PM Narendra Modi to save noida buyers.

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitio...bird-sanctuary
            Last edited June 21 2014, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Hi Stranger12

Thanks for the pic, do you relate that the quality used in the flats is same as the sample flat. Also if any one knows, is any modification allowed as per the individual user requirement?

I am still vulnerable that who all in this group are flat owner in Stylome?

Dear Kumar

I wanted to be connected though FB with Stylome Owner. Please accept my request by the name Umang Thapliyal

Comment

Hi Guys

The quality of toilet seats and wash basin looks very bad ....doesnt seem like they are installing premium class fittings in bathrooms.

Comment

Hi if this is so let's take this up jointly. The question here is is it same as the one shown in sample flat or not? That would be the key point even if we want to take this up with builder.

Comment

I did not see any issues with the quality of fittings however i was not able to compare it with sample flat as i was in a hurry when i looked through this E tower flat just to get some idea of the kind of finishing they are doing - should have ideally gone back to sample flat to see if this is as per what was promised

Installations of fittings has not yet started in my flat in H tower - tiles are currently being put in Tower H flats (saw floors 1 to 3)

Comment

Hi let's hope we are in safe hands & we will not get issues which will reduce the charm of the flat in Stylome.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X