Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

you can always see the sample flat picture in prateek official web site and compare.

Comment

Originally posted by UmaTHAPLIYAL View Post
      Hi Stranger12

Thanks for the pic, do you relate that the quality used in the flats is same as the sample flat. Also if any one knows, is any modification allowed as per the individual user requirement?

I am still vulnerable that who all in this group are flat owner in Stylome?

Dear Kumar

I wanted to be connected though FB with Stylome Owner. Please accept my request by the name Umang Thapliyal

Hi umang

I didn't received any request.

Thanks
      Gaurav
      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

When do you guys think the possession to begin, how is the progress going on is it ok or good and also do you guys contracted Prateek group with this bird sanctuary issue.. how is this effecting them. Did anyone got a strong reply from them.

Thanks,
        NoidaFreak.

Comment

Originally posted by noidafreak View Post
          When do you guys think the possession to begin, how is the progress going on is it ok or good and also do you guys contracted Prateek group with this bird sanctuary issue.. how is this effecting them. Did anyone got a strong reply from them.

Thanks,
          NoidaFreak.

I think by current status of project possession is only possible by next holi maybe slight after that. One year from now is more realistic.
          If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

When I have booked the flat the official handover date is April 15 if I am not wrong.. Official at Prateek at the time of booking accepted that the project is delayed by a year and half. Let's see.

Gaurav thanks for the update I will check FB again.

Comment

I was given the same date (April'15) when i booked my flat in Dec'12 so don't think they have moved the date since then - what was the original committed date for delivery?

Comment

Hi Stranger12 how much in all did the flat cost you AI and on which floor. i bought my flat in H block at the same time from builder.

Comment

It got it (3rd floor flat in H tower) at the BSP of INR 5350 per sqft - total shall be upwards of 1.1 Cr - just reiterating that this is from the purchase in Dec'12 to ensure that there is no confusion.

Comment

Recently, i managed to visit the site and some of the flats getting ready... I must accept, that till now, the work seems to be quite good and the layout of the flats is quite impressive... Just hope, the quality remains intact post possession...

Kudos to the buyers of Stylome, especially Kumargaurav, who has a special place for this project in his heart... BOL..

Comment

When we booked the flat in may 2011, we were given the date of possession as September 2014. However in my opinion the same would be possible only by Mar- June 2015. This is for the Phase 1 bookings.
                      I have seen that in Tower E, F and G they have started installing the Windows and the doors. So these towers including Tower D should be handed over first.
                      Tower A, B and C should be the last to be handed over and may get delivered by December 2015.
                      Though interior work is happening right now and the movement is not seen from outside. I have suggested to Stylome people to now update the construction stage little differently where the status of electrical wiring, plumbing, club house etc. is updated as well on the Prateek Site.
                      Regarding the resale price i believe the resale of 1845 sqft flat can happen at 6900 as that is the confirmed rate on which a buyer wants to do meeting with me.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X