Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Wat s happening bout the possession date for Stylome... Haven't heard anything on this issue for long ... And in my agreement it states possession in Sept 14 - which starts nxt month !!!
    When do we inform the builder bout the late penalty charges ( if any we ll get later )
    KG and others ... Can anyone guide us on this issue now !!!

Comment

sep 14 , then 3-6 months grace period so still you need to wait

Comment

Lately, there has been limited activity on the forum....even the update for last month is yet to come up the Prateek's website.
        Can anyone update on the current status and how things are shaping up at the project?

Comment

I had a look inside tower H and it looks pretty good. I think there has been progress as they have put windows and doors in one side of H block recently. These are Fennesta sliding doors and windows and look very good. Also they have started external cementing on A block now which seems to be the last block being worked upon. My agreement says that the possession is in April with 3 months grace period so i am assuming handover around middle of next year.

Comment

Thanks for the update guys ...
            Mahoba - don't we have to inform the builder for late penalty charges and only then they will calculate ... Cause it is mentioned in the BBA that we need to send a formal confirmation from our end - without that nothing will b done ...
            Zimzee - from your post things look promising - so if u hav some pics to upload - tat will b really nice for all to see

Comment

Anirudh i did not take any snaps as i pass by stylome almost daily on my way to work so i can see progress. These days you can just walk into the flats after speaking to office and have a look. So you must visit .. i have already visited twice in a few months. The photos would be similar to what others have posted and you need to get a sense of the real thing to appreciate.

Comment

I also pass by Stylome site almost everyday and to me it appears that things have slowed down a little.
                I see them breaking the old Sample flat for the last 15 days and still only the roof has been broken. Sample flat is being developed now in Tower E.
                It maybe that they are focussing on internal finishing which is not visible from outside.
                Still the ground casting has not been completed and in my opinion finishing the the towers in the next 7-8 months, assuming they will hand over the flats by March, seems very difficult.
                Anyone has more info on when is the project likely to get handed over?

Comment

Hi everyone,

I just got my loan amount disbursed towards the payment of my unit last month. Although they told me that my booking was under No EMI scheme, the bank has started debiting EMI's from this month itself. When I spoke to my bankers, they said you should talk to the builder about this. Haven't yet talked to anyone at prateek's office though. Could anyone guide me on how to go about it before I speak to Prateek's office ? Any knowledge on this kind of issue anyone would like to share?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi pulkit...you might have bought in subvention scheme...I also bought in that scheme and my loan also disbursed last month but no emi from bank side till march15...the builder had given me the subvention letter to be given to bank...did you do that??? Anyways I got the deal directly with builder @6700bsp +400000 parking+lease rent+ IFMS+ PLC....club membership and power backup and split ACs are freebies....so almost it cost me @7400-7500 approx all inclusive....I also tried a lott in resale but very few flats available that too mostly F G and H towers @7000 all inclusive...but I didnt like that location so bought in fresh...I think there are more end users in this project thats why very less resale....can you please tell what rate you got from builder...and also call prateek and ask for subvention letter and submit that in bank....I visited last month as per agreement they are saying possession in April but I think it would be around Diwali15

Comment

Hi Preeti,
                      Thanks for your reply. I haven't got that sub vention letter from the builder. And now because it has already been disbursed, I wonder if it can be done now.
                      Well, I got the very same rates from the builder plus I have one car parking and 5KWA power back up free of cost as I booked it in the navratras scheme.
                      Is your loan partly or fully disbursed?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X