Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Pulkit and preet joined in together just days ago and inflated price by 1000 bucks per sqft..wow

Comment

Latest picture of Prateek Wisteria
      Attached Files
      Last edited August 11 2014, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Any idea why we don't have latest pics uploaded on website as yet ? - usually its done by 1st week of the month...

Comment

Curiousmindji ...yeh 1000 Rs. per sq ft ka appreciation kaise kara diya Pulkit and Preeti ji ne. Well what i understood that they bought at different point of time. Both the ppl did the booking at 6700 base price. Some got some more freebies and some got less. As i read the main difference is one of the parking say of Rs. 400,000 and plus the PLC. Otherwise other charges remained the same.

If they booked in 1845 sqft size, still assuming someone got Rs. 400000 worth parking and Rs. 100-150 /sqft worth PLC, still it does not add to Rs. 1000 per sq ft price.

And i must say that since there are hardly any sellers in Prateek Stylome, the resale rates are really very good. I have been routinely rejecting Rs. 7000 per sqft offers and now ppl are willing to top it up with some part of transfer charges and service tax also.
          So i guess the resale rates are really good in Stylome.

Waiting for your revert Curiousmind bhai...

Comment

Thanks Spdershi
            The only difference was car parking...not even plc
            @pulkit 85% in total...self funding 15% and 70% from bank till now
            @curiousmind there are some people to be ignored in this forum...Go and check the latest prices first...I am sure you dont have a flat there and not even updates

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
              Curiousmindji ...yeh 1000 Rs. per sq ft ka appreciation kaise kara diya Pulkit and Preeti ji ne. Well what i understood that they bought at different point of time. Both the ppl did the booking at 6700 base price. Some got some more freebies and some got less. As i read the main difference is one of the parking say of Rs. 400,000 and plus the PLC. Otherwise other charges remained the same.

If they booked in 1845 sqft size, still assuming someone got Rs. 400000 worth parking and Rs. 100-150 /sqft worth PLC, still it does not add to Rs. 1000 per sq ft price.

And i must say that since there are hardly any sellers in Prateek Stylome, the resale rates are really very good. I have been routinely rejecting Rs. 7000 per sqft offers and now ppl are willing to top it up with some part of transfer charges and service tax also.
              So i guess the resale rates are really good in Stylome.

Waiting for your revert Curiousmind bhai...
              Is that 7000 BSP or all inclusive?

Comment

Spdershi ji, I guess you are much correct. I spent quiet a lot of time in seeking a better deal in the resale market but there are hardly any sellers I could find. Even if there are, they were asking for more or less very similar rates as that of the builder, plus I was able to get some relaxation in payment terms, so I opted for buying it from the builder itself. Well, mine is a 3000 Sq Ft unit in tower - C and the possession date they say is March 31st, '15. Still really don't know if the deal is good or bad or okay types. Guess you have a better knowledge of it. Anyways, Eagerly waiting to move into my new house. *Fingers Crossed*

Preeti ji, thanks again for your inputs. Really very helpful in understanding some of the things I didn't know before.

Curiousmind ji, all I can say is that you have a very apt name. LOL.

Comment

7000 all inclusive

Comment

Stylome locationwise n builder reputationwise z one of d best projects. At time of possession I expect d rate to b 8500-9000 psft. Therefore it does not matter what price did one buy. If it z fr self use then price does not matter even further.
                    Congratulations on ur purchase

Comment

Hi Mr. Pulkit & Ms Preeti Welcome to the Stylome group. You have bought in the decent rate . I also have booked one in April 14 and got the Navratri offer One parking + 5 KVA power back up + split Ac + subventions scheme.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X