Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

BSP was around ₹ 6700.00. Stylome is one of the better project in Noida and hope we all have taken the right decision.

Comment

Mr. Pulkit if you have fake the flat in April OR May 14 please check subventions scheme was on, if you want please call up their office and check. There is no harm in checking and why not to take the benefit if it was made available by the builder, however if the loan has been disbursed than would not be possible as in subventions scheme Bank deduct the amount equivalent to the EMI till 31st March and then only disburse the balance payment to builder. I have also taken on subventions plan.

Comment

Pathetic builder

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
        Stylome locationwise n builder reputationwise z one of d best projects. At time of possession I expect d rate to b 8500-9000 psft. Therefore it does not matter what price did one buy. If it z fr self use then price does not matter even further.
        Congratulations on ur purchase
        U kidding,
        Just go to forum of their existing projects like Prateek Laurel and u will realize how good the builder is.

Comment

Laurel is an MIG project whereas Stylome is a luxury project. There is no comparison. Laurel suffered due to location and density. also the specs were always average. Stylome is offering higher ceiling height, italian marble flooring,laminated flooring by Pergo, kitchen by italian firm snadiero, windows by Fennesta. Split AC in all rooms. Only 545 flats and that too large sizes. excellent connectivity with expressway, delhi and main Noida. How wrong can you go with all this?

Comment

Thanks Uma and Zimzee...I also share the same views..we are also getting 5ACs in 1845sft flat

Comment

Critics of prateek need to consider one lesson...
              Stylome n edifice are in different league...pricing z different n therefore prateek cant compromise here...
              Tho laurel n wisteria may struggle bcoz of location n pricing.
              But still poor quality by prateek z not acceptable in any project n I m sure they will correct thier mistakes..if any...

Comment

Hi Preeti 123 I have also taken 1845 and have done survey prior to taking one and with the available builder I decided for PS.

I agree with Spdershi that PS should give their best shot as this is their first low density luxury project, also now the question is not whether PS is good or bad at least for current flat owners because we all have taken that decision, question is when we will get the delivery and expecting that builder will give what has been shown in the sample flat.

In my earlier post I already have mentioned that every builder has problem it is for the buyer to chose the best from the worst.

Comment

Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
                    Laurel is an MIG project whereas Stylome is a luxury project. There is no comparison. Laurel suffered due to location and density. also the specs were always average. Stylome is offering higher ceiling height, italian marble flooring,laminated flooring by Pergo, kitchen by italian firm snadiero, windows by Fennesta. Split AC in all rooms. Only 545 flats and that too large sizes. excellent connectivity with expressway, delhi and main Noida. How wrong can you go with all this?
                    Poor execution of the project could make you go wrong.
                    So confident about the builder and project before project delivery is like being too optimistic.

Have seen Ad of prateek, lacks class and professionalism. It's like promoting his son, not project.
                    Thanks

Comment

The construction is in advanced stage and i have checked my apartment, the size and the specs are as per promised. What is better is the fennesta sliding doors and windows as they were not in original spec. So atleast they are trying to better wherever they can. The quality is also good. So no reason to complain yet. i have been to a purvanchal royal park finished flat and the tile moved as i walked. So these things no one can foresee. So far so good !!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X