Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
    The construction is in advanced stage and i have checked my apartment, the size and the specs are as per promised. What is better is the fennesta sliding doors and windows as they were not in original spec. So atleast they are trying to better wherever they can. The quality is also good. So no reason to complain yet. i have been to a purvanchal royal park finished flat and the tile moved as i walked. So these things no one can foresee. So far so good !!
    Time will tell. Everyone thinks his/her curd is sweetest.
    Thanks

Comment

Thanks Uma ji.. I have contacted the office and they were able to explain me very well how No EMI was not applicable in my case. Because I opted for a different payment plan and I was not aware that this scheme was only for sub-vention scheme.

And as far as the quality and construction pace and everything else is concerned, I think all of us have done our bit of market study before making a decision. So, 'some people' please don't try to mislead/misinform existing home buyers and also prospective buyers. Lets hope for the best and stop complaining for something or the other.

Comment

Good to note that the response was to your satisfaction. I came to know that PS are using the same material as displayed in sample flat and those who have visited the site seems satisfied as of now.

Comment

Execution of any builder can go worng and hence PS is also no different, that is the risk every owner takes. That also does not mean that every time we think negatively...Its all about hope for the best and be prepared for the worst..

Comment

seems progressing to possession , can it be Dec2014

glass work and some external paint work sampling started.
            Attached Files

Comment

seems it will take 01 year for possession flat as lot of work is still pending.

Comment

Was wondering how people plan to send their children to respective schools once we move to sctor-45. My kids are in APJ school in sector-16 so would the schools buses come this far? How do other parents plan to send their children. If we have many children going to same school would the schools update their travel routes?

Comment

Well we had a visit to Stylome flats and we could visit many towers. After the visit we were all very satisfied...rather happy...to see the quality of materials used and the way the society is shaping us.
                  Unlike others who feel that the society may be ready in another year..we felt that some of the towers may be ready in another 6 months as most of the work has already been done.

For more frequent updates and happenings with the society please join our whatsapp group. Please write to Mr. Ugresh where we have shared the latest pictures of the society as well.

Comment

Cookie bhai...yeh forum has become rather finicky...and therefore the owners are now more active on the Whatsapp group.
                    Yes the time will tell. So far whatever we have seen we are very happy. And let me also say that i was originally an investor and now i intend to stay there. So if i write something positive, it is not to create a positive vibe about the project and thus push the price up.

If every week there are 6-7 calls to sell my flat, i am sure it is not for nothing. The society is really shaping up well and i am far more confident after visiting my flat in stylome

Comment

Spdershi ji, can you please share some latest pictures here, I have been out of town lately, so couldn't visit prateek's site.. Would be grateful if you could share the latest clicked pictures here.

Thanks.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X