Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Prateek is a decent builder which is the reason that there are almost 400 to 500 booking from NTPC officers alone in their Laurel & Wisteria projects.

I hope that they deliver their Fedora project with things they have promised and not cut out on cost then it will give a big boost to their ongoing projects.

They should also give a stunning exterior finish with glass panels, as shown in their model, in their Fedora towers, to give a stunning look to their towers and not think of cutting cost on such items.

Comment

I am no way criticizing Prateek and admiring 3C . Prateek has'nt delivered anyhting and nor has 3C . Google search at Prateek brings up a complaint post and I am not sure what to make of that . I am not sure whether the sufferer is a genuine one or not . par agar woh genuine hai to 3C ne to 8000 flat bech diye tab bhi aisi koi complaint nahi suni aur na hi yeh gundapan dekha hai.

I really wonder 3C can deliver flats like hot cakes just by marketing and not backing up by construction . If Prateek comes up with the same construction speed aur agar kuch pade likhe customer care executive rakh le to I am sure it will do its cause very good. Still he has more than 70 % units unsold. We all know the delays in construction if the project is not sold out fully. So, thats the only worry for Prateek.

Nobody can predict what will happen in the project in the end but first and foremost thing is that project shud be completed. Quality to baad ki baat hai .

Originally posted by Ani113 View Post
      We can all discuss and find ways to criticise Prateek - But that is only because they have delivered a Project .... Where as 3C has not even delivered anything yet ! So there is nothing to criticise or scrutinise so far !

And we cannot compare these 2 companies by FAR ( its actually like David v/s Golliath ) - 3C projects are far more HUGE with 4200 flats now in Panache alone, cause they have raised the floors from a launch of 18th to 21st and now 25 floors per tower !
      And mind you, this is without any prior notice to the residents OR reduced charges for overall usage by a increased group now !

Also, last i knew - The land of Stylome is one of the few that have been paid for entirely , where as 3C hasnt paid more than 10% to the NA for any projects, as yet.

Yes, 3C projects have sold like hot property - But that is mainly because of :

1. A Brilliant set of Marketing + Brand structures ( Not because of any other SUPER projects that have been delivered !!! )

2. Big delays and Wrong marketing / Brand structures of JP ! ( so people ran to 3C as a better and faster option to their investments )

Now the expectation level for 3C projects are Really high - And they cant afford to provide anything Ordinary or sub-standard... But, what IF, the Boulevard project comes out as a Simple decent project - nothing extraordinary !!! That in itself will be really bad for 3C.

And looking back, 3C have booked flats at fairly low rates also and later averaged out - So dont expect a Miracle from this builder guys !!!

Stylome has only 550 homes and i dont think it will be that difficult to sell this project for the builder in such a Good Location - They have to be really stupid and really bad at marketing - to loose out on this Golden opportunity for themselves also.

So even if Poonam Pandey doesnt perform a n*** run on the expressway.... the project when completed and delivered will be the best in Sector 45 - Rates will rise definitely !!! And it is a very good option for people, like me, who actually wanted a Premium / Luxury appt., with a good gentry society ( not 4200 homes ) - Closest to Delhi & Sec. 18 - And ofcourse many of us simply can't trust JP or Unitech with our money and their timely delivery !!!

Comment

Originally posted by amarakbar View Post
        Prateek is a decent builder which is the reason that there are almost 400 to 500 booking from NTPC officers alone in their Laurel & Wisteria projects.

I hope that they deliver their Fedora project with things they have promised and not cut out on cost then it will give a big boost to their ongoing projects.

They should also give a stunning exterior finish with glass panels, as shown in their model, in their Fedora towers, to give a stunning look to their towers and not think of cutting cost on such items.
        booking by 400 NTPC employees means nothing. Companies do not set up a research team for their employees. The project guys get hold of some top officials in a company, offer some special rates, and sign an MOU. Then employees follow like a herd. Gardenia golfcity had sold several hundred flats to several corporates, like HCL, NTPC, TCS. We all know the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by topjobsncr View Post
          I am no way criticizing Prateek and admiring 3C . Prateek has'nt delivered anyhting and nor has 3C . Google search at Prateek brings up a complaint post and I am not sure what to make of that . I am not sure whether the sufferer is a genuine one or not . par agar woh genuine hai to 3C ne to 8000 flat bech diye tab bhi aisi koi complaint nahi suni aur na hi yeh gundapan dekha hai.

I really wonder 3C can deliver flats like hot cakes just by marketing and not backing up by construction . If Prateek comes up with the same construction speed aur agar kuch pade likhe customer care executive rakh le to I am sure it will do its cause very good. Still he has more than 70 % units unsold. We all know the delays in construction if the project is not sold out fully. So, thats the only worry for Prateek.

Nobody can predict what will happen in the project in the end but first and foremost thing is that project shud be completed. Quality to baad ki baat hai .
          Let me ask you, when they launched LB - what construction had they done at the launch ??? But it still sold at a very brisk pace !!!
          Same is the case for JP projects at the start... !!!

And it is not only building a tower to show construction is being done and so, we are a very good company - If that was so - Then what happened to Omaxe Grandwoods - 2008 they had the whole building completed and havent provided possession till date !!!

So, it is a lot to do with the way you are marketing your brand & projects - that sell flats on the initial stage ! And 3C is really good at that !

Prateek, does not have the marketing stucture or flamboyant project presentations, so you are comparing David v/s Goliath here !!!

Also, Prateek has delivered a Project - AND that is from where you have seen the complaints man !!!

3C hasn 't delivered any project, so how does anyone post his views and reviews on the final project or problems in the maintainence / club / electricity / guards / or the builder attitude ???

Let the project be completed and delivered - And we will see the list of complaints there also - Nothing is provided perfect from these builders !!!

Oh, and regardng the construction of LB / LP / 300 and LZ, it is fast - no doubt - but have you noticed that they are all using Fly ash bricks, which is a much faster process but more hazzardous in constructed buildings sometimes. Should read on this sometime - Fly ash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Regarding cheating issue of Prateek Builtech Pvt. Ltd. (Royal Cliff), Ghaziabad

This is not a possession/maintenance issue . If this is true , I call it harrasment . Any buyer will be apprehensive after reading this . kisi aur builder ki aisi complaint dhoondne pe bhi nai milti .

3C sells well because of its commercial success not because of marketing.
            It is regular in giving monthly project updates without fail. Customer care executives are very active and prompt . 3C was not a success in initial stage as you pointed out wrongly(as usual) . It is able to sell its tower at 4500 whereas prateek is not able to sell its furnished flats at 4000 . I don't know whose product will be better but property is always driven by reputation.

ATS also sells like hot cakes . Not because of marketing but because of its previous work .

Let me ask you, when they launched LB - what construction had they done at the launch ??? But it still sold at a very brisk pace !!!

And it is not only building a tower to show construction is being done and so, we are a very good company - If that was so - Then what happened to Omaxe Grandwoods - 2008 they had the whole building completed and havent provided possession till date !!!

So, it is a lot to do with the way you are marketing your brand & projects - that sell flats on the initial stage ! And 3C is really good at that !

Prateek, does not have the marketing stucture or flamboyant project presentations, so you are comparing David v/s Goliath here !!!

Also, Prateek has delivered a Project - AND that is from where you have seen the complaints man !!!

3C hasn 't delivered any project, so how does anyone post his views and reviews on the final project or problems in the maintainence / club / electricity / guards / or the builder attitude ???

Let the project be completed and delivered - And we will see the list of complaints there also - Nothing is provided perfect from these builders !!!

Oh, and regardng the construction of LB / LP / 300 and LZ, it is fast - no doubt - but have you noticed that they are all using Fly ash bricks, which is a much faster process but more hazzardous in constructed buildings sometimes. Should read on this sometime - Fly ash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

And Omaxe Grandwood has given the possession I think.
              Don't post wrong facts to mislead people here .

Comment

I think you guys forgot selling figure of prateek wisteria..initially sale was low but later it also sold as hot cake..not as much hot like 3c projects but way ahead from other builder project in 7.x..

Comment

thanks 4 sharing such great information ........

If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

And Omaxe Grandwood has given the possession I think.
                    Don't post wrong facts to mislead people here .
                    Listen - i dont know what your real name is - But my name is Anirudh Khanna -( and take all that - Hello , Nice to meet you and stuff )

Lets go tomorrow TOGETHER to Omaxe Grandwoods - And clear out - who has the misunderstandings here Sir !!!

I shifted in around 93 sector 3 years back, and Grandwoods was all completed -i was told possesion in 3 months time back in 2008 - I think it is 2011 Sept if i am not wrong - and still people are being told 3 months more - TILL DATE they havent even finished the Project from outside ... what possession are you talking bout ???

Get your facts straight - And - as you like to send many links - check this also - Delayed possession Omaxe Grandwood
                    Last edited July 22 2015, 02:48 PM. Reason: Contact Number

Comment

Regarding cheating issue of Prateek Builtech Pvt. Ltd. (Royal Cliff), Ghaziabad

This is not a possession/maintenance issue . If this is true , I call it harrasment . Any buyer will be apprehensive after reading this . kisi aur builder ki aisi complaint dhoondne pe bhi nai milti .

3C sells well because of its commercial success not because of marketing.
                      It is regular in giving monthly project updates without fail. Customer care executives are very active and prompt . 3C was not a success in initial stage as you pointed out wrongly(as usual) . It is able to sell its tower at 4500 whereas prateek is not able to sell its furnished flats at 4000 . I don't know whose product will be better but property is always driven by reputation.

ATS also sells like hot cakes . Not because of marketing but because of its previous work .
                      Mr. TOP JOB NCR - I called this guy today, who has posted the same very complaint ... At first he did not even pick up his calls - And later - all that was spoken - I think you should Listen yourself from him !

The person who has written this complaint - has his no. below - So, why do you only presume everything - before even trying to find out the truth...!!!

So, tomorrow if you post something out of frustration One crazy Night - i should forget everything and start believeing that you are right and everything must be exactly like that !!!

And again i remind you man - Jis kissi builder ne koi flat hi deliver nahin kiya - Toh uske liye koi kya likhega ... ???

Complaints on Amrapali / Mahagun / Omaxe / Raheja / Gardenia etc etc for companies who have delivered projects - There are plenty - Go fish on the net for them !!!

But how can you find complaints about 3C or Logix or any other company who has not even delivered a single residential project till date !!!

A person who pays 25 lks for a flat or 2.5 cr for a flat will always find something he / she is NOT happy about at the end - and feels cheated !!!

So if you wanna go backing yourself against Prateek, why dont you do - what i did today - Call these people or go and meet these people - even better - who can show you the actual Level of their complaints !!!

And if you cannot back yourself with actual facts - personally - And you have nothing nice to talk bout the Builder and Project here - Then you might as well not talk any Wrong things either !!!

Coming back to 3C - The most LOVED Real estate company in Noida today .... Yes, it can sell flats at 4500 and even 7500 psf for their 300 project - Tat is the power of their marketing and Brand structure... which Prateek does not have !!!

ATS village - was launched at such low prices man... And then look at the difficult time they had at the Hamlet & GN projects !!! But no doubt , they have proved themselves as a very GOOD SOLID company - where as 3C has not, they have simply marketed themselves brilliantly uptil now !

How else do you explain - that 3C launch a new tower at 4500 / 5000 psf and it sells within 22 mins - Were they selling GOLD at the price of a Potato ???

And ATS - with a Fantastic project to boast about already - launches Hamlet at 4000 - 4200 psf and people find that Expensive !!!

So lets not forget - Most of the people have a sheep herd mentality !!! Be safe and follow the herd - no matter where it is going... Tat is also wat led many into Noida Extension !!!

So dont just listen and believe in what others say and post - Use your Own head !!!

Because 3C also could be selling you Sh*t in a nice package - Marketed Brilliantly - And you will relish it and love them for tat !
                      But Prateek can try and sell you Chocolat Pastry in a simple plate ... And you will say - what Cr*p is this !!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X