Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

i also sent an SMS to that guy, but no reply. Anil, please post what he said. dont want to harass him. many would have done so!

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
      i also sent an SMS to that guy, but no reply. Anil, please post what he said. dont want to harass him. many would have done so!
      Pravin... I have posted a detailed summary of my discussions with him and 2 other Gentlemen, who are also residents in RC currently ! You can see that on -Page 15.

Comment

What would be the total cost of the smallest unit for upper (non-PLC) floors?

Comment

why would somebody be so frustrated with a builder and that too who has delivered a single project and that too in a substandard area like crossing that he would complain like this .

abe 3C , Logix ne residential nahi to commercial to banaya hai. building to banayi hai . jisne ek residential banaya hai aur jisne 10 commercial buildings banayi hain woh kya ek barabar hain ....

waise to yar tum magic bricks pe parsavnath ke rates dekh ke rate utne rates maan lete ho ki woh 6500 pe bikta hai....aur builder ki complaint dekh ke kehte ho ki woh jhooth hai ....itne double standard to mat rakho

aur han ats jaise builder ko bhi problem rahi hai Gnoida main . that is why people tend to go with a safe builder and that is the reason why the reputed builders are quoting higher rates .

Originally posted by Ani113 View Post
          Mr. TOP JOB NCR - I called this guy today, who has posted the same very complaint ... At first he did not even pick up his calls - And later - all that was spoken - I think you should Listen yourself from him !

The person who has written this complaint - has his no. below - So, why do you only presume everything - before even trying to find out the truth...!!!

So, tomorrow if you post something out of frustration One crazy Night - i should forget everything and start believeing that you are right and everything must be exactly like that !!!

And again i remind you man - Jis kissi builder ne koi flat hi deliver nahin kiya - Toh uske liye koi kya likhega ... ???

Complaints on Amrapali / Mahagun / Omaxe / Raheja / Gardenia etc etc for companies who have delivered projects - There are plenty - Go fish on the net for them !!!

But how can you find complaints about 3C or Logix or any other company who has not even delivered a single residential project till date !!!

A person who pays 25 lks for a flat or 2.5 cr for a flat will always find something he / she is NOT happy about at the end - and feels cheated !!!

So if you wanna go backing yourself against Prateek, why dont you do - what i did today - Call these people or go and meet these people - even better - who can show you the actual Level of their complaints !!!

And if you cannot back yourself with actual facts - personally - And you have nothing nice to talk bout the Builder and Project here - Then you might as well not talk any Wrong things either !!!

Coming back to 3C - The most LOVED Real estate company in Noida today .... Yes, it can sell flats at 4500 and even 7500 psf for their 300 project - Tat is the power of their marketing and Brand structure... which Prateek does not have !!!

ATS village - was launched at such low prices man... And then look at the difficult time they had at the Hamlet & GN projects !!! But no doubt , they have proved themselves as a very GOOD SOLID company - where as 3C has not, they have simply marketed themselves brilliantly uptil now !

How else do you explain - that 3C launch a new tower at 4500 / 5000 psf and it sells within 22 mins - Were they selling GOLD at the price of a Potato ???

And ATS - with a Fantastic project to boast about already - launches Hamlet at 4000 - 4200 psf and people find that Expensive !!!

So lets not forget - Most of the people have a sheep herd mentality !!! Be safe and follow the herd - no matter where it is going... Tat is also wat led many into Noida Extension !!!

So dont just listen and believe in what others say and post - Use your Own head !!!

Because 3C also could be selling you Sh*t in a nice package - Marketed Brilliantly - And you will relish it and love them for tat !
          But Prateek can try and sell you Chocolat Pastry in a simple plate ... And you will say - what Cr*p is this !!!

Comment

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...dwoods?t=10510

read this , omaxe started giving possession in may 2011 not for all towers though. I am not praising Omaxe but you are posting wrong information on the thread.

The link you have posted for Omaxe has no further updates till 30 Jan, 2011 whereas you forgot that this is now September.

Another strange thing is that you are willing to believe consumercourt.in in case of complaints of other builders but not in case of Prateek.
            Need I say more ?

If I am not wrong you posted good stuff about Royal Cliff . Guys please do a double check and don't go with this guy's posts alone.

In the end prateek may turn out to be good but just double check what anil said because he is posting wrong stuff here.

Originally posted by Ani113 View Post
            Listen - i dont know what your real name is - But my name is Anirudh Khanna -( and take all that - Hello , Nice to meet you and stuff )

Lets go tomorrow TOGETHER to Omaxe Grandwoods - And clear out - who has the misunderstandings here Sir !!!

I shifted in around 93 sector 3 years back, and Grandwoods was all completed -i was told possesion in 3 months time back in 2008 - I think it is 2011 Sept if i am not wrong - and still people are being told 3 months more - TILL DATE they havent even finished the Project from outside ... what possession are you talking bout ???

Get your facts straight - And - as you like to send many links - check this also - Delayed possession Omaxe Grandwood
            Last edited July 22 2015, 02:48 PM. Reason: Personal Info

Comment

today called a lot of brokers in crossing republic for checking whats going in prateek royal cliff. every one said royal cliff is most luxurious project in crossing republic.it full furnished even in bathroom they had given wooden work gr8.
              i inquired about price 3 bhk - 48 lakhs 6th floor, 43 lakhs 15th floor.i called around 7-8 guys and i asked every one that i want best 3bhk in crossing it was prateek royal cliff every one suggested now at a time 7-8 people can not be wrong. royal cliff was first project of prateek an inexperienced builder then delivered best project in crossing among hell no of projects. now they are more experienced, fedora is going to deliver and wisteria and laurel is in pipeline after that stylome came. every builder wants to make a landmark dream project to create history in terms luxury and exclusiveness this stylome i hope is going to be that.
              If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Have done booking for 2475 sq feet at 3950 sq feet yesterday but I did not get a good floor. Got 11th floor.

Comment

Originally posted by rishimangal View Post
                  Have done booking for 2475 sq feet at 3950 sq feet yesterday but I did not get a good floor. Got 11th floor.
                  rishi, which tower you bought in also was there any PLC for 11th floor
                  Last edited September 17 2011, 12:57 PM.

Comment

i bought in tower e
                    Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
                    rishi, which tower you bought in

Comment

Originally posted by rishimangal View Post
                      i bought in tower e
                      congrats. its the best located tower in the project and now just hold tight as you just sneaked into this project at a very good price. congrats again

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X