Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Latest news from Stylome office is that the Bank of Baroda Loan that was taken and flats were on Lien to BoB, has been paid off. this means those flats don't need an NOC from BoB anymore for resale or any other transaction including registry... Good news I think !

Comment

The latest news from the site is that the top officers from IGL have visited the site and have promised that the gas connections will start by 15th Feb or so... so as people move in they wont need their cylinders to be carried with them.

so the place is getting fully ready to its new residents... in fact 2 families have already moved in .
      Last edited January 14 2016, 12:33 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi All,
        I am new to this group. I have a 1845 sq ft flat. For those who have a unit in Prateek Stylome, I have a query for them. What exactly is suppose to be the woodwork provided by the builder in the kitchen. I went to see some of the finished units and what I saw was a very basic woodwork. As far as I know in a modular kitchen there are streamlined cabinet units to store everything. There are pre-fabricated wire baskets which slide open like drawers, providing for easy access. There are sliding vertical cabinets with wire shelves. But what I saw was a very simple woodwork with no such thing. Is this how the builder was suppose to hand it over to us? If this is so, I am really disappointed. Also I would want to join the Whats app group. Please do the needful.
        Last edited January 19 2016, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shilpajain09 View Post
          Hi All,
          I am new to this group. I have a 1845 sq ft flat. For those who have a unit in Prateek Stylome, I have a query for them. What exactly is suppose to be the woodwork provided by the builder in the kitchen. I went to see some of the finished units and what I saw was a very basic woodwork. As far as I know in a modular kitchen there are streamlined cabinet units to store everything. There are pre-fabricated wire baskets which slide open like drawers, providing for easy access. There are sliding vertical cabinets with wire shelves. But what I saw was a very simple woodwork with no such thing. Is this how the builder was suppose to hand it over to us? If this is so, I am really disappointed. Also I would want to join the Whats app group. Please do the needful.
          Hi welcome to IREF and to Stylome. The kitchen being provided by them is an Italian one with Schneidero brand. Everyone has found it to be excellent. Please pay a visit to the sample flat or to a finished flat of ur specs to see the final product
          Pls pm me ur number and I will add u tithe group. Thanks !
          Last edited January 19 2016, 09:32 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Kitchen of a finished flat
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ssncr123 View Post
              Kitchen of a finished flat

please tell us you photoshopped to make it blue or it is some extra blue cover on actual color. I cant stop laughing here. Who selected it for Kitchen? A 4year old kid?

Comment

Originally posted by IPNoida View Post
                please tell us you photoshopped to make it blue or it is some extra blue cover on actual color. I cant stop laughing here. Who selected it for Kitchen? A 4year old kid?
                if you laugh before understanding what it is then surely the kid us you

It is a protective cover, over the white kitchen to protect it till it is handed over.
                Last edited January 20 2016, 01:47 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Originally posted by IPNoida View Post
                  Blue protective cover over a white kitchen.

Let's all be kids, we'll be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by ssncr123 View Post
                    Blue protective cover over a white kitchen.

Let's all be kids, we'll be happier.
                    Good procedure to protect before handover. Thats what we were laughing here and debating if its cover or color by builder's son

Do you have picture of actual cabinet color? Is it dark or light color?

Comment

I think people are just being childish in addressing a serious question raised by shilpajain09; . Her question is what concerns every expert person working in the kitchen.

She is not talking about what the modular kitchen "boxes" look like. She is talking about what is there inside these "boxes" (blue with cover and white without cover etc). If these boxes are empty then it hardly qualifies as a "modular kitchen" - at best it is a modular kitchen frame.
                      Last edited January 20 2016, 01:49 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X