Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by ak2706 View Post
    I think people are just being childish in addressing a serious question raised by Ms Shilpa Jain. Her question is what concerns every expert person working in the kitchen.

She is not talking about what the modular kitchen "boxes" look like. She is talking about what is there inside these "boxes" (blue with cover and white without cover etc). If these boxes are empty then it hardly qualifies as a "modular kitchen" - at best it is a modular kitchen frame.
    Totally agree. I asked question on color as it looked weird. Sorry for deviating the discussion

Comment

Originally posted by ssncr123 View Post
      Kitchen of a finished flat
      What is the size of this flat ?

Comment

What's wrong with a blue kitchen? I made my Goa studio kitchen blue and have a yellow fridge to go with it

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          What's wrong with a blue kitchen? I made my Goa studio kitchen blue and have a yellow fridge to go with it
          ite

Blue must be the protective tape. Kitchen colour looks white

Comment

Sorry for late reply. I am not tallking about the kitchen cabinet cover. I am talking about the insides. I saw few finished apartments. In the insides they have just given wooden planks as dividers. Is this what they are suppose to provide. Becase a modular kitchen is one which can be deconstructed and pt again at some different location. This does not qalify as modular. This is just wooden dividers with a little bit of woodwork

Comment

Hi ak2706; Have you seen the finished kitchen in any flat
              Last edited January 21 2016, 12:17 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

And frankly speaking I am not happy with the finished product.. 2400 sq ft flat is still good, but not 1845 one. The doors provided by them are quite small. The cupboards are small. The kitchen, bathroom everything is quite small if you consider the size of the flat. 1845 is quite a decent size actually, but they havent properly utilized the space. Insides of Prateek are quite claustrophobic. The pool, skating rink, basketball court have been given just to put a tick mark. I believe beautification is one thing and these facilities are other. One requires a decent size pool, skating rink, basket ball court etc as sports play a very important role in our childrens' life nowadays. Things have already been compromised on that front. Now if the flat also is not upto the mark, it gets really frustrating as we all know that we have been charged for a so called 'luxury' flat.

Comment

sugarfreak; how do I pm you my number. I am new to this forum and don't have much knowledge about the features
                  Last edited January 21 2016, 12:19 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Originally posted by shilpajain09 View Post
                    Sugarfreak , how do I pm you my number. I am new to this forum and dont have much knowledge about the features

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...28#post1949728
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by Kakaji
                      Dinesh ji, kitchen is smart but seems quite small. Kya aap yahan pe small family ke saath sirf chutti banane jaate hain ?
                      This is holiday home. Yes only for self and my better half.

Ok - let's not digress too much. This is a thread for Stylome which looks to be a nicely delivered project so far.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X