Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

yes the builder was willing to negotiate more for other towers but not for this one.

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
    congrats. its the best located tower in the project and now just hold tight as you just sneaked into this project at a very good price. congrats again

Comment

Originally posted by topjobsncr View Post
      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...dwoods?t=10510

read this , omaxe started giving possession in may 2011 not for all towers though. I am not praising Omaxe but you are posting wrong information on the thread.

The link you have posted for Omaxe has no further updates till 30 Jan, 2011 whereas you forgot that this is now September.

Another strange thing is that you are willing to believe consumercourt.in in case of complaints of other builders but not in case of Prateek.
      Need I say more ?

If I am not wrong you posted good stuff about Royal Cliff . Guys please do a double check and don't go with this guy's posts alone.

In the end prateek may turn out to be good but just double check what anil said because he is posting wrong stuff here.
      I have given you my no. dude !!! And just To proove your ignorance ! As to who is talking the truth and who is fooling people here - Lets go to Grandwoods together right now and see if anyone is living there and when are they completing things for handover !!!

I cross the building day and night - spoken with so many people on this - my own friends who have been waiting for sooo long...!!! And you come out with statements which even the owner Omaxe has not done so far !

Why dont you go onto the Grandwoods forum / blog - And publish... That Omaxe has already provided possession to many customers in so many towers at Grandwoods

I seriously rest my case with you... !

As for everyone else - Please do not go by any words either Mr. Topjob or Me or anyone has to say here - Use your own head and find the Reality yourself on such matters !!!

MR. TOPJOBNCR - The truth is out there !!!

Comment

Originally posted by rishimangal View Post
        Have done booking for 2475 sq feet at 3950 sq feet yesterday but I did not get a good floor. Got 11th floor.
        Firstly - Congratulations for the booking !

And did you book through Innovians or any other agent !!!

3950 is a really good price for this right now.... how come they provided you such a huge discount - Cause the going rate published right now is 4300 bsp right now !!!

And is your booking in E2 or E1 ?

Comment

I booked directly . I did some negotiations and they were willing to
          offer this . for phase-2 they can go upto 3800 . there is a lot of unsold inventory left.

Originally posted by Ani113 View Post
          Firstly - Congratulations for the booking !

And did you book through Innovians or any other agent !!!

3950 is a really good price for this right now.... how come they provided you such a huge discount - Cause the going rate published right now is 4300 bsp right now !!!

And is your booking in E2 or E1 ?

Comment

offer this . for phase-2 they can go upto 3800 . there is a lot of unsold inventory left.
            is phase 2 open now. i heard they have not open 250 apts. not sure how trus. are they offering tower D

Comment

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
              is phase 2 open now. i heard they have not open 250 apts. not sure how trus. are they offering tower D
              Well I believe only A1 and A2 are open as of now in phase 2. Please correct me if am wrong.

Comment

Well I was wondering only two lifts in towers A and H will be really painful. As in one floor there are 6 and 5 flats respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Ani113 View Post
                  I have given you my no. dude !!! And just To proove your ignorance ! As to who is talking the truth and who is fooling people here - Lets go to Grandwoods together right now and see if anyone is living there and when are they completing things for handover !!!

I cross the building day and night - spoken with so many people on this - my own friends who have been waiting for sooo long...!!! And you come out with statements which even the owner Omaxe has not done so far !

Why dont you go onto the Grandwoods forum / blog - And publish... That Omaxe has already provided possession to many customers in so many towers at Grandwoods

I seriously rest my case with you... !

As for everyone else - Please do not go by any words either Mr. Topjob or Me or anyone has to say here - Use your own head and find the Reality yourself on such matters !!!

MR. TOPJOBNCR - The truth is out there !!!
                  If Top Job is really going to publish this, then already angry buyers (waiting anxiously for possession) in Omaxe will beat him and make him the Bottom Job!!!

Comment

goodone

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
                    If Top Job is really going to publish this, then already angry buyers (waiting anxiously for possession) in Omaxe will beat him and make him the Bottom Job!!!
                    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Rishi - Is your booking in E2 or E1 ?

Because E2 so far is the premium tower with excellent view all around where as E1 has an outside view of the DDA flats one side / NRI residency the other & No view of the central greens or pool or anything !!!

So where have you taken - E2 or E1 ???
                      Last edited September 18 2011, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X