Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

shilpajain09; I have not seen the finished kitchen. In fact , I've gone by your observation.

Comment

Originally posted by shilpajain09 View Post
      And frankly speaking I am not happy with the finished product.. 2400 sq ft flat is still good, but not 1845 one. The doors provided by them are quite small. The cupboards are small. The kitchen, bathroom everything is quite small if you consider the size of the flat. 1845 is quite a decent size actually, but they havent properly utilized the space. Insides of Prateek are quite claustrophobic. The pool, skating rink, basketball court have been given just to put a tick mark. I believe beautification is one thing and these facilities are other. One requires a decent size pool, skating rink, basket ball court etc as sports play a very important role in our childrens' life nowadays. Things have already been compromised on that front. Now if the flat also is not upto the mark, it gets really frustrating as we all know that we have been charged for a so called 'luxury' flat.
      sugarfreak; ssncr123; what do you think about kitchen? You mentioned everyone liked it so may be Shilpa have not seen actual finished flat?

Comment

I liked what I saw, shilpajain09; didn't! Big Deal?

What you like...I may not!
        Last edited January 21 2016, 12:53 PM. Reason: Mentioned user

Comment

Originally posted by ssncr123 View Post
          I liked what I saw, shilpajain09; didn't! Big Deal?

What you like...I may not!

I think Shilpa saw the practical side of it, whereas ssncr123 only saw the outward appearance. It therefore makes sense to take your spouse along when you select a house as you have different perspective

As they men are from Mars....
          Last edited January 21 2016, 12:54 PM. Reason: Quote updated

Comment

I also own an 1845.. i think everything is a bit smaller for this size but i think that space has gone in providing the numerous balconies. So that does compensate for the lack of space inside. I like the layout as it looks quite open wherever you stand in the flat. Also they have tried to provide features like a store room which would really come handy.

Comment

See all I want to say is that once the aprtment is handed over to us and if in case the kitchen is handed over in the similar fashion which I saw, then we ll surely have to get it done ourselves. This is a matter of concern. I am sre if there is a lady in this group she ll be able to understand my point more clearly

Comment

Please refer to this google link. This is what I am talking about.

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=mo...en+accessories
                Attached Files

Comment

This is what I am talking about. This is how the units of a modular kitchen should look like. And if this is not the case, then we have been cheated. Its our hard earned money we have given the builder and if we have to separately shell ot more bucks then what was a need to buy sch an expensive flat.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                    I think Shilpa saw the practical side of it, whereas ssncr123 only saw the outward appearance. It therefore makes sense to take your spouse along when you select a house as you have different perspective

As they men are from Mars....
                    How many recently delivered projects/flats look good even from outside? Try naming some....

The question is...has Prateek delivered on what they have promised in the agreement or have they shortchanged the buyers?

PS: I have a flat in Edifice, I visited Stylome to see what kinda final product have they delivered.

Comment

Please talk to the ladies of the house they will be able to give a better perspective. We ll have to talk to the builder if such is the case. Because this work is not gonna take some 500 or 600 bucks. It will be quite a decent amount.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X