Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Guys lets see the "promised vs delivered" part. The builder promised Italian Designer Kitchen by Snaidero with complete Modular wood work. the one in bold I am quoting from the brouchure. And its not about our definition or builder's definition . Its all about how a modular kitchen is suppose to look like. I have chosen this platform to raise my concern so as to create awareness among all of us and in case other people too are finding this wrong, then gather support and raise our concern to the builder. Nothing will happen if one of us raise it to him. Please let me know if any one else second with my thought and in turn can we raise our concern to the builder.

Comment

Originally posted by shilpajain09 View Post
      Guys lets see the "promised vs delivered" part. The builder promised Italian Designer Kitchen by Snaidero with complete Modular wood work. the one in bold I am quoting from the brouchure. And its not about our definition or builder's definition . Its all about how a modular kitchen is suppose to look like. I have chosen this platform to raise my concern so as to create awareness among all of us and in case other people too are finding this wrong, then gather support and raise our concern to the builder. Nothing will happen if one of us raise it to him. Please let me know if any one else second with my thought and in turn can we raise our concern to the builder.
      Looks like a case of a smart act by the builder.... It says 'Complete modular wood work' only.....nowhere is it mentioned that the accessories too will be provided.

You r more than 10 posts old now, join the stylome telegram group...raise it with the builder.

Comment

Looks like the same I am facing isses in downloading telegram app, hence wanted to join whats app group

Comment

The way certain people defending builder seems dubious. I am one of the prospective buyer and am thinking something is wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPNoida View Post
            The way certain people defending builder seems dubious. I am one of the prospective buyer and am thinking something is wrong here.
            Have u visited the site yet? What is ur opinion?

Comment

Any idea on what is the resale rate at stylome currently ?

Comment

I am just researching RTM flats in Noida before I put my money and loaned money from bank for my sapno ka ghar and it is crystal clear that some people here are just either crooks planted by the builder or a broker making his living selling Prateek's flats.

Not leveling any allegation against anyone here, but it seems that there is a serious dalaal v/s end user debate here, while the builder is not officially here in this forum but it sure seems the builder is omnipresent.

Comment

So why are you on this thread. There are only dalaals and crooks here so better scoot !!

Comment

Originally posted by ethanhunt View Post
                    I am just researching RTM flats in Noida before I put my money and loaned money from bank for my sapno ka ghar and it is crystal clear that some people here are just either crooks planted by the builder or a broker making his living selling Prateek's flats.

Not leveling any allegation against anyone here, but it seems that there is a serious dalaal v/s end user debate here, while the builder is not officially here in this forum but it sure seems the builder is omnipresent.
                    People who own apartments here... or have visited the site....are appreciating what has been delivered. Why get into an argument here? Visit the site...post some pics...share your opinion....but if you dare to write positive abt the project ....mind you, you will also join the queue of dalals.

Comment

OC is question mark. otherwise builder has done everything well. planted his people in the buyer group by offering them financial benefits or RWA posts. Please talk to end user about quality who have already living moved in. this project is also same as any other project of any noida builder.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X