Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by teen_patti View Post
    OC is question mark. otherwise builder has done everything well. planted his people in the buyer group by offering them financial benefits or RWA posts. Please talk to end user about quality who have already living moved in. this project is also same as any other project of any noida builder.

True ! the resale has also gone down sharply... each day dealers are calling with resale prices between Rs 6200 to 6500 per sq ft all inclusive !!! bad deal for investors who were holding it till now on prateek's brand name hoping it will give good returns !!

Comment

I'm getting calls each day with a resale price of 6200-6500 per sq ft.... specially for the cheap towers builder has made in Towers A & H.... 5 and 6 flats per floor with only 2 lifts, out of which only one goes to the parking !!! looks like a pigeon cage.... still okay for small families who have to live in but for everyone who bought to sell later, it is going negative !! hope they are able to sell at all, as no demand for these 2 towers and prices going down each day ....

Comment

Hi Friends

I am looking for a unit in this project or around the area. What is your suggestion for this project? Is anybody aware if some RTM flats are available with the builder. What should be the all inclusive rate of a good location unit

Comment

The project has come up nice.. The club looks superb, the central area is nice though not very big. The project is less dense as only 545 flats. The location is definitely an advantage. The only issue is for the 1845 size the towers have 5-6 flats per floor with only 2 lifts. This does somehow give a non luxury feel. Also maintenance is high at 3 psft. If you are looking for 2475 or bigger then better towers are there with only 3 flats per floor. Met a potential buyers some days back who was saying he is getting in 6800 AI but is hoping for 6400 AI. So it seems to be the right time to bargain and buy for end use.

Comment

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
            The project has come up nice.. The club looks superb, the central area is nice though not very big. The project is less dense as only 545 flats. The location is definitely an advantage. The only issue is for the 1845 size the towers have 5-6 flats per floor with only 2 lifts. This does somehow give a non luxury feel. Also maintenance is high at 3 psft. If you are looking for 2475 or bigger then better towers are there with only 3 flats per floor. Met a potential buyers some days back who was saying he is getting in 6800 AI but is hoping for 6400 AI. So it seems to be the right time to bargain and buy for end use.
            What is the price range of the best located and worst located flats?
            Last edited February 23 2016, 12:08 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

You can get 5000 psf AI also if you try well. People who have bought at 6500 psf will be ready to sell at 5000 psf also due to bad market conditions. The only key is you need to try.

Also I want to say Amrapali has come up with superb specifications and space. Try for Amrapali saphire. It is a true luxury project. Prateek is an ordinary project with no merit at all. NRI city is also extra ordinary project , you can go and check for yourself.

FYI - I have friends who are looking for a 1845 flat in Stylome and ready to pay 7200 psf AI but they are not getting inventory from anywhere. I would suggest you buy at a lower price and then sell at 7200/- and make some good profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sachin5156 View Post
                You can get 5000 psf AI also if you try well. People who have bought at 6500 psf will be ready to sell at 5000 psf also due to bad market conditions. The only key is you need to try.

Also I want to say Amrapali has come up with superb specifications and space. Try for Amrapali saphire. It is a true luxury project. Prateek is an ordinary project with no merit at all. NRI city is also extra ordinary project , you can go and check for yourself.

FYI - I have friends who are looking for a 1845 flat in Stylome and ready to pay 7200 psf AI but they are not getting inventory from anywhere. I would suggest you buy at a lower price and then sell at 7200/- and make some good profit.
                Talk to the builder, they have inventory for 7000 AI. No point in resale as builder is not allowing transfers.

Comment

Guys, can anyone pls add me owners telegram or watsapp group. I own a flat in B tower and would like to get updates abt the completion of tower n also get acquainted with my neighbours. Pls let me knw whom to pm my number.

Comment

Another thing is I cannot pm anyone as this is only my second post. But still let me know

Comment

I noticed in the earlier posts about the kitchen modular being in blue color. Is builder providing other color options? Also has any of the owners got the delivery of flat in tower b, hows d quality of finishing like walls, tiles , false ceiling in general. I m not in noida so kinda difficult for me visit in person.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X