Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Excellent security ....1 guard in each tower lobby, another one outside the tower...all the gates each have gunman as guards along with security guards, parking common areas have their own guards. Itni security to Modi ko bhi nahi milti.

And also all the guards connected by walkie talkie with each other.
    Last edited May 9 2016, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
      Prateek Stylome :- Residents are working hard to make this society better place.
      A lot of highly talented extra ordinary people are the part of this society.
      I am sure in future , they will take this society to new heights.
      More than external layout, i love the apartment layouts.. Very well thought out. Especially the separate drawing room.

Comment

Can someone explain how come builder still have so much inventory after 4years that they still launching offers? Today they launched offer for rtm apartments.

Imagine this is for good apartment..God save other complexes.

Comment

hai guys ,
          i have seen this project from very close .
          from outside it gives a look of a BOX and yes has got hidden behind the NRI residency.
          infact nri residency looks great which is next to it.
          when you are standing outside the stylome ,you can see nothing inside the project.
          inside is good , i agree.
          regarding extraordinary people , i think anybody who spends around 1 crore in india has some standing.
          see it yourself guys to believe b coz i saw it just last week.
          overall it is blant from outside and spicy from inside.

Comment

IPNoida; on Jp thread, you are saying you know people who have bought Jp Calypso rtm at around 1.9 cores and here you are criticizing the builder for having rtm inventory. Isn't the same true for Jp? What are your intentions. Jp is in doldrums and I know it is becoming harder for people just to survive who have vested interests.
            Last edited June 5 2016, 12:22 PM. Reason: User tag

Comment

cintu_sharma; seepage problem is in lower floors not top floor. PS resale are in range of 5500+AI.
              Last edited June 5 2016, 12:22 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

How is the construction quality?

Comment

Originally posted by rituraja View Post
                  IPNoida; on Jp thread, you are saying you know people who have bought Jp Calypso rtm at around 1.9 cores and here you are criticizing the builder for having rtm inventory. Isn't the same true for Jp? What are your intentions. Jp is in doldrums and I know it is becoming harder for people just to survive who have vested interests.
                  Ritu, you really have to differentiate between criticizing and asking reason for something. We are not doing contest here between builders.

I always told people Stylome is excellent project and if I can pay for what I get it i will buy now. I do have question how come builders get fresh inventory in good projects after so many years. Is it cancellation units or buyers did not sell earlier on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by IPNoida View Post
                    Ritu, you really have to differentiate between criticizing and asking reason for something. We are not doing contest here between builders.

I always told people Stylome is excellent project and if I can pay for what I get it i will buy now. I do have question how come builders get fresh inventory in good projects after so many years. Is it cancellation units or buyers did not sell earlier on purpose?
                    Your question is very much valid. But actually sales strategy of every builder is different. Builder who have confidence in their products holds good number of inventory to be sold at possession.

At possession when your product is ready you can showcase it and maximize your profits. This is the time when most of the emotional buying decision happens and buyers pays the escalated price just because his or her dream house is actually in front of him or her. So it's not strange to find out inventory at the time of possession.

I hope it answers your query.
                    Last edited June 8 2016, 04:42 PM.
                    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Hi, Do you know who is giving flat in resale at 5500 ? Please let me know

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X