Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
    Facing issues related to mtce as PG is charging very high mtce charges like 5 star hotel and giving services like local 2 star. Sorry can't add to the group as it's only fr owners group.
    can u pls add me to the group.. as I hav a flat in b tower..also builder asking for final payment along with mtce etc

Comment

What are the current maintenance charges for the society? I was discussing with Prateek staff and they told me 3 rs psf + service tax. is this correct? Also are there any other charges for using the club? Are there any fixed meter charges?

I am looking for a flat in Prateek and want to know the monthly fixed expense for bearing a flat in stylehome.
      Last edited June 28 2016, 12:06 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

It is true that the maintenance charged for 2 years is rs.3 per sq ft + service tax.

There are no charges for using club facilities like TT, carom, yoga room, swimming pool. But charges for gym, sauna, billiards and the party hall. The gym has been boycotted for same reason. Fixed electricity charge is some 40 Rs per day irrespective of usage. Plus additional unit charges. what size are you looking for?
        Last edited June 28 2016, 12:11 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi zimzee;

I am also looking for an apartment in Stylome. I am looking for 2475 sqft one. I also want to know how much would the maintenance charges cost me for a month.
          Last edited June 30 2016, 02:23 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

maintenance charges are Rs 3 psf so for 2475 it's Rs7425 plus taxes.

Comment

7500 for maintenance+ ST
              Is group 4 security.
              Most of the guards in noida socities are labour class 5th pass.
              1 danda hath main ...
              Jo bhi dikhe salute pe salute.

Comment

The rate of Rs 7500 for maintenance does not include charges for gym, sauna, billiards and the party hall.

If that is also included, it may reach almost Rs 9000 p.m. But since the individual is keen to buy 2475 sq ft spending over Rs 2 crores, I am surprised that such small petty expenses around Rs 10,000 p.m is bothering him so much. These are peanuts as compared to the cost of flat. Or is it something more that we don't understand ?????.

Comment

very right kumar71; its Hardly matters: when spending Rs2Cr, he should be charged with at least Rs 50k as maintenance as Rs 10k is peanuts.
                  Last edited July 2 2016, 11:31 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

I am not pointing to owners here but reality is most of the buyers on 1crore plus are selling another property to buy property.

Maintenance is from your regular monthly income. In middle class or even higher middle class 10k is lot of money to spend every month.

Comment

But for 2 years we have already paid maintenance to builder , so in a way considering that as initial cost. eventually and hopefully when AOA takes over the maintenance charged would be in line with the spend.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X