Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
    If Top Job is really going to publish this, then already angry buyers (waiting anxiously for possession) in Omaxe will beat him and make him the Bottom Job!!!
    Hahaha ... It is better he keeps quiet on this issue now ...!!! Otherwise he might just loose his Top Job in NCR

Comment

one of the happy customers of Royal cliff has posted its review on jan 2011--
      Yahoo! Groups
      I have visited my Flat at Prateek Royal cliff at crossings republik today after
      I have got the Possession letter.I am really very happy about the work done by
      builder which is very neat and clean and exactly the same as shown in sample
      flat.The exterior is also in the process of finishing.I am planing to shift in
      Feb..Please let me know if any one also having a flat at Royal cliff and
      planning to shift.

Markets at Paramount is also going to start very soon as I have seen so many new
      hoardings in front of shops like Impulse beauty parlor,Toys and lot many
      others...

No doubt it will be a happening place to live after some time.

Thanks & Regards
      Arun Wasan

Comment

I posted the link that was there on IREF for Omaxe jaise tum link post karte ho!! But tumhara to kuch samajh nahi aata . You quote prateek is selling at 4050 . After that people post, they bought it at 3950 . How is it possible . These possibilities exist

1) either prateek is decreasing rates . highly improbable

2) either you are lying

3) either the guy who bought at 3950 is lying

That means one cannot trust what is posted here. People should stop posting the rates at which they bought because it can be misleading.

Originally posted by Ani113 View Post
        Hahaha ... It is better he keeps quiet on this issue now ...!!! Otherwise he might just loose his Top Job in NCR

Comment

Originally posted by topjobsncr View Post
          I posted the link that was there on IREF for Omaxe jaise tum link post karte ho!! But tumhara to kuch samajh nahi aata . You quote prateek is selling at 4050 . After that people post, they bought it at 3950 . How is it possible . These possibilities exist

2) either you are lying

That means one cannot trust what is posted here. People should stop posting the rates at which they bought because it can be misleading.
          man, you are forgetting the most probable case: rates aer negotiable. 100 psf is within the range of negotiation. also, rate depends a bit on how good the unit is, PLC is there.

Comment

2) either you are lying

Top JOb NCR - I ofcourse did book at 4050 last month but through a broker / agent ...
            where as Rishi booked it directly !!!

Could be the difference is due to that !!!

Also depends on which tower - E2 or E1 has he booked his flat in ??? If Prateek is finding it difficult to sell E1, then they will find a way to sell it also !

Comment

Fedora Latest Pics...Looks a tough job, giving possession in three months.
              Attached Files

Comment

2) either you are lying

Top job looks confused......Pravin is correct prices are negotiable it depends on an individual how well he can negotiate. Ani is right here as there could be slight difference in E1 and E2 prices. Please do your homework before you post something.

Comment

Fedora Latest Pics...Looks a tough job, giving possession in three months.
                  yes this will take at least 1 year from the scenario that we are seeing now
                  If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

These open galleries and staircase are prone to rain dust etc. These were to be covered with glass but now the builder has changed plans. This change in plan at a later stage is an inherent danger in future projects also.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just to let everyone know, I bought in tower E2 at 3950 . I think they were willing to offer till 3850 for other towers .

I was interested in even lower price than 3950 but he told me that he gave lower BSP to higher floors(closer to BSP) and 11th is a decent floor.

Top job looks confused......Pravin is correct prices are negotiable it depends on an individual how well he can negotiate. Ani is right here as there could be slight difference in E1 and E2 prices. Please do your homework before you post something.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X