5700 or 6700?

Comment

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Google 5700

Comment

Originally posted by ARJUNPUNJABI View Post
        Google 5700
        5700 is not possible, I have myself tried this project, sellers are not ready to lower down the price,although almost nil resale happening.I offered 1.10 for 1845 sqft flat(6000 per sqft AL) but the best quote what I got was 6700 for 1845 sqft flat(1.23-1.25 cr all inclusive) & 6500 for 2475 sqft flats.

prices might come down though ( HOPE IT DOES) :-P as there's couple of flaws.

1) project finishing not that great(especially internal finishing(lobby area etc)
        2) 5 flats in tower A & H and just 2 lifts.
        3) VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE CHARGES.
        4) GYM, snooker ALL PAID that too 1000 PER PERSON & not PER FLAT.
        5) Green area is for name sake & swimming pool too small for 545 flats.

Comment

Very dissapointed with this project...very bad planning and execution. I wonder if edifice will go the same way. The best part of this project is the location and the prateek market area

Comment

Reason why resale may not be happening is because Builder has send Possession letter's to all units already sold .Once Registry is closed .Resale will start ..Price pick a bit and then drop in case buyers not there and buyer's are missing from market ( end one will only survive)

Comment

Originally posted by khurafati View Post
              5700 is not possible, I have myself tried this project, sellers are not ready to lower down the price,although almost nil resale happening.I offered 1.10 for 1845 sqft flat(6000 per sqft AL) but the best quote what I got was 6700 for 1845 sqft flat(1.23-1.25 cr all inclusive) & 6500 for 2475 sqft flats.

prices might come down though ( HOPE IT DOES) :-P as there's couple of flaws.

1) project finishing not that great(especially internal finishing(lobby area etc)
              2) 5 flats in tower A & H and just 2 lifts.
              3) VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE CHARGES.
              4) GYM, snooker ALL PAID that too 1000 PER PERSON & not PER FLAT.
              5) Green area is for name sake & swimming pool too small for 545 flats.
              Every thing is possible with passing by time as 6 months.

Prateek Laurel also still you will find seller quotes for 5800/6000 on google real estate portal websites and 1-2 posts at 5300-5400 for lower floor and park facing. If you visit unit having 5300-5400 quotes you will find even they are coming to 5200 for lower floor and park facing .. May be on table up to 5100

Someone quotes in Prateek laurel thread thay flats are sold at 5800-6000 in 2013.

If by every passing by year rates does not increase by 8% (FD interest) then its a loss for Seller so flat @5000 today should be @5400 after 1 year and @5900 after 2 years which is not happening since 2013 hence Seller of the flats delivered 2-3 years before are opening up for selling at market rate not hyped rate.
              Last edited July 24 2016, 07:18 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

99 acres
                141 flats for resale
                91 for rent

Comment

Originally posted by proploss View Post
                  Every thing is possible with passing by time as 6 months.

Prateek Laurel also still you will find seller quotes for 5800/6000 on google real estate portal websites and 1-2 posts at 5300-5400 for lower floor and park facing. If you visit unit having 5300-5400 quotes you will find even they are coming to 5200 for lower floor and park facing .. May be on table up to 5100

Someone quotes in Prateek laurel thread thay flats are sold at 5800-6000 in 2013.

If by every passing by year rates does not increase by 8% (FD interest) then its a loss for Seller so flat @5000 today should be @5400 after 1 year and @5900 after 2 years which is not happening since 2013 hence Seller of the flats delivered 2-3 years before are opening up for selling at market rate not hyped rate.
                  Do little bit practical research. The prices you are telling 5200 is floors near the top. Ground reality is very much different. Go and check by person.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyncr View Post
                    Do little bit practical research. The prices you are telling 5200 is floors near the top. Ground reality is very much different. Go and check by person.
                    Have u done practical research before assuming its top floor?. Anyway no offence; I have gone and seen the units which is at less than 5th floor park facing .. I changed my plan to go for that location ...

How to find it by anyone? just go to 99 or magic find posts with 5300-5400 quotes only 2 posts till last month .. dealer will show u 2-3 such units and will follow u at least for a month as in my case ..

I am seeing one trend every common in Indian real estate with every deal its recommended by broker that don't tell actual price to anyone as it could hurt their future deals .. Can't understand the logic .. Does it not set wrong expectation at Seller end and delayed the deal and their brokerage ..

For broker who is more important the Seller who sell his unit after 3-4 years or Buyers who buy in 4-6 months at the time when u have 100 buyers and 1000 Seller?

Even Buyers don't have any apprehension for quoting higher price than their actual deal with revealing the project name also .. I have seen buyers to inform at this forum that they got very good deal but none of them ever reveal price and project name .. Even for those project where they have got some good offer ..

I remember 15-20 years back people buy any thing and tell their neighbors the higher price .. It is still there to some extent.

For me I thing I should be revealing the good offer that I got after negotiation recently where I am sure I would not go for them ... I would be hiding only those offers where there is scope of buying by me so others could not steal that opportunity ... My POV ... no offence to anyone..
                    Last edited July 25 2016, 09:21 AM. Reason: correction..

Comment

Originally posted by proploss View Post
                      Have u done practical research before assuming its top floor?. Anyway no offence; I have gone and seen the units which is at less than 5th floor park facing .. I changed my plan to go for that location ...

How to find it by anyone? just go to 99 or magic find posts with 5300-5400 quotes only 2 posts till last month .. dealer will show u 2-3 such units and will follow u at least for a month as in my case ..

I am seeing one trend every common in Indian real estate with every deal its recommended by broker that don't tell actual price to anyone as it could hurt their future deals .. Can't understand the logic .. Does it not set wrong expectation at Seller end and delayed the deal and their brokerage ..

For broker who is more important the Seller who sell his unit after 3-4 years or Buyers who buy in 4-6 months at the time when u have 100 buyers and 1000 Seller?

Even Buyers don't have any apprehension for quoting higher price than their actual deal with revealing the project name also .. I have seen buyers to inform at this forum that they got very good deal but none of them ever reveal price and project name .. Even for those project where they have got some good offer ..

I remember 15-20 years back people buy any thing and tell their neighbors the higher price .. It is still there to some extent.

For me I thing I should be revealing the good offer that I got after negotiation recently where I am sure I would not go for them ... I would be hiding only those offers where there is scope of buying by me so others could not steal that opportunity ... My POV ... no offence to anyone..
                      What deal/price your getting? please share the contact number of the dealer. I am looking for a flat.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X