Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Well I have heard too that Prateek Group is unable to see this project due to the price. With rising bank rates and zero contrsuction people are cautious to spend so much money. Prateek is desprate to sell. In my office, my colleagues are receiving 5-6 calls from the builder itself every day repeatedly to buy this piece.

Again am not saying if it is good or bad just putting facts.

Comment

Originally posted by matajdel View Post
      Well I have heard too that Prateek Group is unable to see this project due to the price. With rising bank rates and zero contrsuction people are cautious to spend so much money. Prateek is desprate to sell. In my office, my colleagues are receiving 5-6 calls from the builder itself every day repeatedly to buy this piece.

Again am not saying if it is good or bad just putting facts.
      Maybe they thought ur friend's are potential customers. have they offer the prices below pricelist to them. have u seen any other aggressive marketing by the company.

also only 50% flats are out in market, why they are not releasing other towers. i checked with a broker yesterday regarding inventory and found that lower floor inventory is very few available.

my barometer would be 1st june , in case they change pricelist then, it means sales is satisfactory else its lull.

Comment

This project was launched at a price of 4200 and on that intial discount was 500 that means project price was 3700 some of the brokers were giving additional 1% after puting that price became 3663/-. I think this was the price.

Originally posted by amitp85 View Post
        Hi Gaurav,

Can you tell me at what price it was launched ?

Regards
        Amit
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Very true anubhav , if they withdraws the inaugural discount from the project BSP this will indicate that there is good amount of fats have been booked.

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
          Maybe they thought ur friend's are potential customers. have they offer the prices below pricelist to them. have u seen any other aggressive marketing by the company.

also only 50% flats are out in market, why they are not releasing other towers. i checked with a broker yesterday regarding inventory and found that lower floor inventory is very few available.

my barometer would be 1st june , in case they change pricelist then, it means sales is satisfactory else its lull.

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
            Very true anubhav , if they withdraws the inaugural discount from the project BSP this will indicate that there is good amount of fats have been booked.
            prateek is building sample flat at site. should be ready in 2 months. i am going to compare this with L300 sample flat. hope it beats the same by good margin.

Comment

Hopefully they will make better sample flat after all this is very ambitious project of prateek .

prateek is building sample flat at site. should be ready in 2 months. i am going to compare this with L300 sample flat. hope it beats the same by good margin.

Comment

BSP revised to rs 4000 , increase of rs 100.

i suppose this increase put to rest all speculation regarding the failure or lull sale of the project

Comment

great news. That means Prateek people think, demand is still there. good for those people also, who got a apartment in it. What the other people say??

BSP revised to rs 4000 , increase of rs 100.
                  i suppose this increase put to rest all speculation regarding the failure or lull sale of the project

Comment

My friends are also getting calls from Prateek and things look a bit desperate. Thy are even agreeing to come down to BSP of Rs3500.

I learnt from some brokers earlier that booking is almost full and very flats left. Now I am a bit doubtful as to what the exact condition is.

Is Prateek also caught up in some land dispute and its projects getting trapped?

Comment

Can U please provide details of the brokers who are offering BSP 3500.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X