Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

If project like Nri Residency can get booked completely then no doubt Prateek will also get fully booked once completely launched. As far as Phase 2 is concerned, what i feel is they will not launch it for another six months till their 1st phase of the towers come out with their basements and not the least they'll showcase their ultra luxurious 3000 sq ft state of the art sample flat during launch.
    Last edited September 18 2011, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rishimangal View Post
      Just to let everyone know, I bought in tower E2 at 3950 . I think they were willing to offer till 3850 for other towers .

I was interested in even lower price than 3950 but he told me that he gave lower BSP to higher floors(closer to BSP) and 11th is a decent floor.
      Hi

When did you buy ?

I am really interested to know. I just want to know if i am screwed up or I have so bad neg. skills
      Last edited September 18 2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
        yes this will take at least 1 year from the scenario that we are seeing now
        i think its six months late as B and C tower looks good in shape. agar jyada late ho rahah hota to fedora ke buyers abhi tak net par rone lag gaye hote.

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
          i think its six months late as B and C tower looks good in shape. agar jyada late ho rahah hota to fedora ke buyers abhi tak net par rone lag gaye hote.
          true...................
          If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Hi All,
            Yesterday, I visited Prateek Builders' office to inquire about the next payment (30%). According to them , we would shortly be receiving the demand letters and the final due date for the same would be 5th Oct.

Moreover, as per the discussions we had in our forum, I raised few small concerns with them:
            a) One time club membership : According to them, it's just the infrastructural cost and monthly running cost for the same would need to be paid once we shift in there.

b) As sometime raised back, the squash court being 3 side open : That's true. So if we want to get any amendments in that, we would need to raise it with them.

I also visited the stylome site. Just behind the site, there were few plots which were filled with rain water almost giving an illusion of small water bodies. On inquiring with people around, these are the plots which have been allotted to farmers in the recent land acquisition row. Although stylome officials refuted it (and i also believe the same as NOIDA authority would not part away from such prime land) but we still need to be wary of that.

Comment

Originally posted by sumantgarg View Post
              Hi All,
              Yesterday, I visited Prateek Builders' office to inquire about the next payment (30%). According to them , we would shortly be receiving the demand letters and the final due date for the same would be 5th Oct.

Moreover, as per the discussions we had in our forum, I raised few small concerns with them:
              a) One time club membership : According to them, it's just the infrastructural cost and monthly running cost for the same would need to be paid once we shift in there.

b) As sometime raised back, the squash court being 3 side open : That's true. So if we want to get any amendments in that, we would need to raise it with them.

I also visited the stylome site. Just behind the site, there were few plots which were filled with rain water almost giving an illusion of small water bodies. On inquiring with people around, these are the plots which have been allotted to farmers in the recent land acquisition row. Although stylome officials refuted it (and i also believe the same as NOIDA authority would not part away from such prime land) but we still need to be wary of that.
              plots are infact allotted to farmers. search for plots on 99acre and magicbricks in sector 45, its full of sellers , but no buyers and all are kissan quota plots. farmers will not use it for themselves and these are just too expensive to live in for them and also NA does not provide and electricity, sewerage to such plots. just piece of land.

for squash court, we can request our luxury builder to take rs 1000 per flat and build a polycarbonate enclosure around the open air squash court which only he can play in. I trust he will agree to this as then his profit level will not take a hit.
              Last edited September 19 2011, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
                If project like Nri Residency can get booked completely then no doubt Prateek will also get fully booked once completely launched. As far as Phase 2 is concerned, what i feel is they will not launch it for another six months till their 1st phase of the towers come out with their basements and not the least they'll showcase their ultra luxurious 3000 sq ft state of the art sample flat during launch.
                Any idea when will the sample flat be completed ....???

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
                  It will take atleast 3 months...

Comment

So, you changed your id ? What happened to your other id ?
                    OR did you have two ids anyway ?

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by topjobsncr View Post
                      So, you changed your id ? What happened to your other id ?
                      OR did you have two ids anyway ?
                      do not start again

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X