Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
    tere se poocha bhi nahin hai kisi ne clarification is thread mai jo tu batane chala hai.
    ignore !!!!!!!!
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

check out these pics of squash courts
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey Guys...
        If we all agree, we can decide upon a date to meet Prateek officials regarding the squash court as well as any such issues. I think taking it up together might have a bigger impact rather than approaching as individuals.

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
        I really don't understand the sense of open squash courts... It is absurd... And not heard of anywhere... But it's a good suggestion to give this builder 1k each right now to make it covered !!! It could work as a reminder to them also ... Tat we r expecting a good quality luxury appt. here and nothing less !!!

Comment

First what I feel let him (prateek) build the flats properly. Yeh sab squash court etc to baad mai bhi contri karke banwa sakte hain. flat to ban jaye acche se uske baad squash khelenge sabh milkar.

Comment

First what I feel let him (prateek) build the flats properly. Yeh sab squash court etc to baad mai bhi contri karke banwa sakte hain. flat to ban jaye acche se uske baad squash khelenge sabh milkar.
            sahi hai ji squash then club mai ...................

Comment

Originally posted by sumantgarg View Post
              Hey Guys...
              If we all agree, we can decide upon a date to meet Prateek officials regarding the squash court as well as any such issues. I think taking it up together might have a bigger impact rather than approaching as individuals.
              I am definitely IN for this now .... Cause I don't trust the builder will listen much after things r completed !!!
              I mean come on guys 9 months u have hot summer with list if insects around in the nights Tat will make it impossible to play and the remaining 3 r severe winters Tat will make it impossible to even use the squash courts then !!!
              Problem I foresee with Prateek is Tat squash court story now war next absurdity r they gonna do ... It's best to wake them up now and inform them clearly we expect a Good quality residential colony from them !!!
              This better nit be like fedora where u aren't even getting glass panels in the lift corridors when the builder clearly showed Tat in his model for the building !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
                I am definitely IN for this now .... Cause I don't trust the builder will listen much after things r completed !!!
                I mean come on guys 9 months u have hot summer with list if insects around in the nights Tat will make it impossible to play and the remaining 3 r severe winters Tat will make it impossible to even use the squash courts then !!!
                Problem I foresee with Prateek is Tat squash court story now war next absurdity r they gonna do ... It's best to wake them up now and inform them clearly we expect a Good quality residential colony from them !!!
                This better nit be like fedora where u aren't even getting glass panels in the lift corridors when the builder clearly showed Tat in his model for the building !!!
                I agree that squash court should not be in open. and a polycarbonate court with wooden flooring should be made. We will definitely take this with prateek and plz when we are paying so much for our primere luxury appts. then why should we need to do a contri.

Comment

I agree that squash court should not be in open. and a polycarbonate court with wooden flooring should be made. We will definitely take this with prateek and plz when we are paying so much for our primere luxury appts. then why should we need to do a contri.
                  VERY TRUE....

Comment

The demand is letter of 30%+ST. I got it on 14th by mail. Bhai logo 30% to thik hai par ye 2.5% ST bahut chuvta hai. Any way's this week i am planing to make the payment but in PDC....

Comment

Anyways when you guys are coming to make payment, why not that day we meet and discuss about our issues with builder.If this suites you then please reply.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X