Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

hi, I am from Saharanpur and have been reading this forum for long. My elder son is already working in Noida Sector 57. My younger son also got a job in Wipro (Greater Noida) and will move there soon too.

Now seeing the long term, I want to buy a flat in Noida. My elder son is favor in buying a flat in Sector 77, and my younger son is insisting on buying in Sector 137. I am in dilemma.
    Can someone please throw the light on which sector's deal will prove to be a good one? Will transportation from sector 137 to sector 57 will be an issue? How good will be the commute between sector 77 and greater noida.
    thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Uniyal View Post
      hi, I am from Saharanpur and have been reading this forum for long. My elder son is already working in Noida Sector 57. My younger son also got a job in Wipro (Greater Noida) and will move there soon too.

Now seeing the long term, I want to buy a flat in Noida. My elder son is favor in buying a flat in Sector 77, and my younger son is insisting on buying in Sector 137. I am in dilemma.
      Can someone please throw the light on which sector's deal will prove to be a good one? Will transportation from sector 137 to sector 57 will be an issue? How good will be the commute between sector 77 and greater noida.
      thanks.
      look i can understand your both son's choice this just because both wants close proximity of there working location.

Can you please specify your budget then we will able to suggest you projects.Both location is good and different advantages.
      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
        what happened guys no comments on my analysis of construction. Mr. Anubhav from iit can you please share your feedback on the same.
        six sigma, i think you are bang on target regarding next installment. as far as delivery is concernd it depends on the builders attitude and sales. I would still bet on Sept 2014 as delivery deadline

Comment

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
          six sigma, i think you are bang on target regarding next installment. as far as delivery is concernd it depends on the builders attitude and sales. I would still bet on Sept 2014 as delivery deadline
          Delivery of project timely is systematic process if they are following the deadlines from starting they would meet the final target.Now first step they had taken in time, let's see what happens in basement casting....

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
            look i can understand your both son's choice this just because both wants close proximity of there working location.

Can you please specify your budget then we will able to suggest you projects.Both location is good and different advantages.
            Thanks for replying (sorry - I am new here and I posted my query in the wrong thread).

My budget is around 30 lacs (if i find a very promising investment opportunity, can raise it to even 50 lacs - no problem).

I have studied good societies there (Prateek, Paramount etc.), but my dilemma is which sector should I opt for.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
              royal cliff sample flat

Royal cliff - YouTube
              Looks very similar to the sample flat at Laurel..

Comment

Originally posted by J-Uniyal View Post

thanks.
                Sir, i think sec 137 will have much better chances of appreciation than sec 77 in the coming years. I had seen almost all proposals there before finalizing Prateek only for an express connectivity to Delhi plus I wanted a luxury flat with low density !!!
                But if I had to make another 30 to 50 lks investment now I would go for logix blossom county at sector 137. Very good layout for the colony super fast construction that has been going on, and the builder is as good as 3c.

That sector in the coming times will be another sec 93 as it's only 2 ams away and u hardly feel it on the expressway.

I think the price is around 3530 now, but with some good negotions u can get a 11 perc discount. 7 from the builder in the new towers and cut down 4 perc slab of the broker also !

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
                  price quoted 4250 here...
                  Tats wat I saw too ... 4250 !!! But any idea when u can expect this property prices to see a quantum jump ??? When residents of amrapali and nri move in or when Prateek progresses with the structure.

Has anyone any idea when they will launch the next phase ???

Comment

Have heard that they have opened 1-2 selective towers in the second phase too.

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
                    Tats wat I saw too ... 4250 !!! But any idea when u can expect this property prices to see a quantum jump ??? When residents of amrapali and nri move in or when Prateek progresses with the structure.

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post

All depends upon how much quality possession they are giving to their past projects. Possession of fedora is going to play a big role in price appreciation of this project , let;s see how much quality they willing to put in fedora.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X