Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
    six sigma, i think you are bang on target regarding next installment. as far as delivery is concernd it depends on the builders attitude and sales. I would still bet on Sept 2014 as delivery deadline
    Anubhav i think the next phase should get launched quickly otherwise completion will get delayed undoubtedly.

Comment

Friends today i surfing through net and got a great website of a architect that will give you exact figure that how much money builder is putting in your project.

Check this out...

Deepak Mehta & Associates

Through this reference it is very cleared that they are putting alot of money in this project means no compromise with quality.
      Last edited September 23 2011, 07:32 PM.
      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

I can see some movement daily at UGCC towers as it is visible from my office. I think the work is reviving at their site.

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
          All depends upon how much quality possession they are giving to their past projects. Possession of fedora is going to play a big role in price appreciation of this project , let;s see how much quality they willing to put in fedora.
          I totally agree as it will give insight into builders thinking for future projects.

Comment

Originally posted by amarakbar View Post
            I totally agree as it will give insight into builders thinking for future projects.
            Lets say we have following parameters to judje a builder like Marketing, Management, Commitment , Construction Quality, Construction speed, Maintenance, Services.
            I would like everyone who has booked in stylome to rate the builder on these parameters.

I will rate Prateek at 75 in a scale of 100.

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
              Lets say we have following parameters to judje a builder like Marketing, Management, Commitment , Construction Quality, Construction speed, Maintenance, Services.
              I would like everyone who has booked in stylome to rate the builder on these parameters.

I will rate Prateek at 75 in a scale of 100.
              i think the bolder once are more important.lets hope your rating will prove right.
              If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

This how your splash pool will look like
                Attached Files

Comment

Which one looks close to your splash pool??? pick
                  Attached Files

Comment

Are their any known land issues with Stylome land, or in and around this area?

Comment

Hi everyone.... Finally received my 2nd inst demand letter from them today .... Will send in the cheque tom. ... But i Wanted to find out if anyone has received the buyer seller agreement yet ??? Also I'm wondering if the sample flat doesn't live up to my expectations .... How difficult will it be for someone to exit this one !!! And any idea when the builder will start revising prices .... After all towers are opened or when they begin work after excavation ???

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X