Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
    Hi everyone.... Finally received my 2nd inst demand letter from them today .... Will send in the cheque tom. ... But i Wanted to find out if anyone has received the buyer seller agreement yet ??? Also I'm wondering if the sample flat doesn't live up to my expectations .... How difficult will it be for someone to exit this one !!! And any idea when the builder will start revising prices .... After all towers are opened or when they begin work after excavation ???
    You can see their Fedora sample flat http://www.vruniversal.net/prateekfedora/
    and if you feel to see it from your naked eyes you can visit their Laurel site.
    I hope you are not expecting the stylome standards to that of Omaxe Forrest Spa. I have never seen a sample flat as good as Forrest spa's.

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
      Which one looks close to your splash pool??? pick
      its a glorified bath tub if i am not wrong. better if builder upgrade it to a jaccuzi

Comment

You can see their Fedora sample flat http://www.vruniversal.net/prateekfedora/
        and if you feel to see it from your naked eyes you can visit their Laurel site.
        I hope you are not expecting the stylome standards to that of Omaxe Forrest Spa. I have never seen a sample flat as good as Forrest spa's.
        Ofcourse I'm not expecting the standards of forest spa... Saw the sample flat there myself and was really interested... But I just don't trust omaxe with anymore now ... My bro has one in the twin towers sec 50 ... Very Delayed as usual ... !!! I chose Prateek stylome expecting a good premium luxury appt. Definitely not the same as fedora or laurel !!! It's like asking someone from forest spa ... Why don't u check the sample flat of grandwoods !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
          Ofcourse I'm not expecting the standards of forest spa... Saw the sample flat there myself and was really interested... But I just don't trust omaxe with anymore now ... My bro has one in the twin towers sec 50 ... Very Delayed as usual ... !!! I chose Prateek stylome expecting a good premium luxury appt. Definitely not the same as fedora or laurel !!! It's like asking someone from forest spa ... Why don't u check the sample flat of grandwoods !!!
          I have seen grand woods sample flat and its not good. Fittings and all are very dull.

Comment

[QUOTE=six_sigma;245627]I have seen grand woods sample flat and its not good. Fittings and all are very dull.[/QUOTEeveRy

So did U receive the buyer seller agreement yet from the builder ???

And do please let me know ur review tat if the sample flat doesn't live up to the expectations .... How difficult will it be for someone to exit this one !!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Anirudh113;245631]
              I have seen grand woods sample flat and its not good. Fittings and all are very dull.[/QUOTEeveRy

So did U receive the buyer seller agreement yet from the builder ???

And do please let me know ur review tat if the sample flat doesn't live up to the expectations .... How difficult will it be for someone to exit this one !!!
              I think if you are talking about the allotment letter---yes I have recd. that. It has all the details of land registry, scheduled payment details , all the terms and conditions etc etc.

Regarding the sample flat if it does not fit your expectation------I find this question a bit silly. I hope you have seen the specs of the stylome flat and also have seen the laurel and fedora sample flats. Now the standard of the interiors will be more less equivalent to fedora and laurel.

i will tell you how--- Both (Fedora and Laurel) are offering the same line of specifications as what Stylome is offering. The builder here is not charging for a very very exclusive and luxury specs but definitely charging for the space and location.

Now if you don't like the sample flat as what you are saying then what's the criteria for exiting the same . You need to read the terms and conditions in the allotment letter. You can ask for the cancellation, for which some amount will be deducted and rest will be refund.

I hope I have answered your question.

Comment

True six-sigma Bhai.....

First thing that come in mind after listening about this project is location. Yaar aur prateek is taking alot of money from us and this is there most ambitious project... koi kuch bole kuch kahe i will hold my property till possession and i know you also know that six sigma bhai where this project is going to land.
                If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
                  True six-sigma Bhai.....

First thing that come in mind after listening about this project is location. Yaar aur prateek is taking alot of money from us and this is there most ambitious project... koi kuch bole kuch kahe i will hold my property till possession and i know you also know that six sigma bhai where this project is going to land.
                  But I don't understand why is he asking this question now.....If he was so concerned for the quality of sample flat he could have waited for the second phase to get launched...where he can get a look of the the sample flat as well as the option of booking a desired location.

Comment

But I don't understand why is he asking this question now.....If he was so concerned for the quality of sample flat he could have waited for the second phase to get launched...where he can get a look of the the sample flat as well as the option of booking a desired location.
                    six sigma bhai in prateek's projects resale is not easy you have to wait atleast one year before exiting from the project in the mean time you will land up by paying around 50% of entire amount that is big amount there payment plan i think is designed keeping in the mind that maximum end user come into this project.
                    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
                      six sigma bhai in prateek's projects resale is not easy you have to wait atleast one year before exiting from the project in the mean time you will land up by paying around 50% of entire amount that is big amount there payment plan i think is designed keeping in the mind that maximum end user come into this project.
                      Before launching the second phase Prateek's will be having following things to showcase.
                      1. Completed Project - Royal Cliff (Quality work)
                      2. Possession Ready Project - Fedora (Quality work with good location)
                      3. Under Construction Project - Prateek Laurel (construction speed 1 floor per month)
                      4. Under Construction Project - Prateek Wisteria (construction speed 1 floor per month)
                      5. Prateek Stylome (Basement Casted and Sample flat ready to impress)

All the things looks very positive for the builder.

The second phase will definitely get booked like a hot cake.
                      What I perceive (my gut feeling) they will launch it in the month of Feb.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X