Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

builder seems to be doing work on site as very brisk pace. contractor for the project is Modern (any idea about this contractor). there is only one contractor for the project.

Also came to know that the contract with the builder for stylome is including the finishing. which mean contractor will be providing all fitting furnishing, etc etc. is there any draw back on this. As in other MIG projects usually builder gives multiple contract for flooring , structure , fitting etc to various sub contractors.

Builder is busy building boundary wall on the 3 sides of the projects . seems very neat and clean way to project execution

Comment

Originally posted by aimforthesky View Post
      What is the total number of flats and towers in Stylome? and how many floors per tower...was curious about this figure of 2.75
      The total no of flats is 545.... and 8 towers... With g+18 floors ... All on a 7.5acre plot !!!

Comment

Although I have booked a flat with Prateek buildtech... But his rise to fame and success seems a little dubious to me .... Just read in TOI today that he was only a junior engineer in the GZB development authority a few years back ... So how did he suddenly become a Big builder is beyond my common sense understanding ...!!!
        BJP is now forcing another review to all the land alloted for group housing societies in noida ... Showing a scam of 8k crores ... where Prateek buildtech is also mentioned to have shown 3 different addresses on paper for lands allotted to them and how Prasant tiwari now holds land worth crores....!!!
        Can only hope he knows his business well and how to escape from such a review on land scams now ... Othwerwise it might just spell doomsday for many investors with this chap ( incl. Me !!! )

Comment

Also to add to Prateek , I think what Prateek is doing is speeding the work at beginning and collect the money at earliest and delaying it later.

Comment

Contractor for prateek..

HI i guess..this is the contractor..you can check the project names also which the contractor is handling...

project-executed

Originally posted by teen_patti View Post
            builder seems to be doing work on site as very brisk pace. contractor for the project is Modern (any idea about this contractor). there is only one contractor for the project.

Also came to know that the contract with the builder for stylome is including the finishing. which mean contractor will be providing all fitting furnishing, etc etc. is there any draw back on this. As in other MIG projects usually builder gives multiple contract for flooring , structure , fitting etc to various sub contractors.

Builder is busy building boundary wall on the 3 sides of the projects . seems very neat and clean way to project execution

Comment

Originally posted by shil2342 View Post
              HI i guess..this is the contractor..you can check the project names also which the contractor is handling...

project-executed

where is prateek stylome name in this list. prateek wisteria is there.
              If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Ya i also noted the same, but some one mentioned that Modern construction is the contractor of this, might be site is not updated.

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
                where is prateek stylome name in this list. prateek wisteria is there.

Comment

Dear Friends,

I am new in this forum and hunting for best option. Can anyone tell me whats the current BSP Prateek Stylome? I am sure units will be still availability for sell.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnytomy View Post
                    Dear Friends,

I am new in this forum and hunting for best option. Can anyone tell me whats the current BSP Prateek Stylome? I am sure units will be still availability for sell.
                    Sunny current BSP is probably 4300 and i am sure units will be available.
                    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
                      Sunny current BSP is probably 4300 and i am sure units will be available.
                      Units are definitely available ... Cause I just went there yesterday to c if the sample flat was ready and the guy in charge told me Tat only 2/3rd of phase one r sold out till now... Rate is 4300 without disc now and will be revised to 4500 after Diwali !!!
                      The other towers they will only launch next year after most is sold out and at a much higher premium rate now !!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X