Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by nicks View Post
    My friends are also getting calls from Prateek and things look a bit desperate. Thy are even agreeing to come down to BSP of Rs3500.

I learnt from some brokers earlier that booking is almost full and very flats left. Now I am a bit doubtful as to what the exact condition is.

Is Prateek also caught up in some land dispute and its projects getting trapped?
    which floor are we talking about , have they opened 4 other tower, because until now only 4 tower were open. desperate to sell at 3500 , maybe they can negotiate all inclusive 3500 price also with some more bargaining.

land dispute, you mean GN type, formers , possible.

Comment

Rs3500 all inclusive looks very optimistic when the builder's pricelist is Rs4000 BSP. Does this matter if the call was for 1st phase or 2nd since none of the phase has actually started. Anyways I prefer the later phases in any project since people get possession in phase 1 along with

- no common facilities (pool, club etc)
      - dirt, under constructions disturbance for next phases
      - Labour crowd

yes by land dispute I meant - GN/NE types.
      Last edited January 3 2016, 09:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Rs3500 all inclusive looks very optimistic when the builder's pricelist is Rs4000 BSP. Let me find out if the call was for first 4 towers.

if you get 3500 bsp or all inclusive in tower b,c,d , let me know i have two ready buyers (my relatives struggling hard with prateek for bargain) maybe we can do group booking. and of course lower floors

Comment

Hi ,

I had booked already in prateek if you know someone who can give 3500 please let me know i will book one more. please share details.

Rs3500 all inclusive looks very optimistic when the builder's pricelist is Rs4000 BSP. Does this matter if the call was for 1st phase or 2nd since none of the phase has actually started. Anyways I prefer the later phases in any project since people get possession in phase 1 along with
          - Labour crowd

If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

ab bata bhi do bhai sahab kaha mil raha hai 3500 ka rate, ya aise ho farzi mai hawa bana rahe ho.

- Labour crowd

Comment

prateek stylome

I am also looking to book in prateek stylome and i am getting a quote of 3800 all inclusive from some broker if anyone is getting it at 3500 please email me so i can also book with you.

Comment

i contacted person on this website "www.stylome.com" about 10 days back i don't remeber his name. i gave him offer of 3500 then but he refused i didn't know there is so much demand for this project.

Comment

Originally posted by ra_bunty View Post
                  i contacted person on this website "www.stylome.com" about 10 days back i don't remeber his name. i gave him offer of 3500 then but he refused i didn't know there is so much demand for this project.
                  the site is as fake as the price, check ur pc and run anti virus , incase it may have get effected.

Comment

How could be so much demand be there? this project focuses a paticular segment which have a budget of around 1 crore or more than that and then too around 550 flats. buyers are very limited of this segment. if this project have size 900,1000,1200 and even if price will 4000 than it could create that hype.L300 is an limited edition thing an still not sold out with 3c name also because entry ticket is around 2 crore.so do not bother about hype and all those things, after some years this thing will be gold.

Originally posted by ra_bunty View Post

Comment

Kaha Bhaag gaye bhai sahab 3500 ka rate dila bhi do,

- Labour crowd

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X