Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

I find this project a very goods value for money. Only concern is that there is no market nearby.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      I find this project a very goods value for money. Only concern is that there is no market nearby.
      Definitely good value ... Compared with others you only need to bring in ur ac and furnitures to move in ... All rest is being provided by the builder at this price ...!!!
      For the market u r right ... Non is close by as of now ... But that is the same for many areas also currently... But I think it will eventually happen when so many families move in from amrapali , nri , unitech which will all hopefully be completed before stylome possession.

Comment

Someone mentioned here that now min flat cost is more than one crore. How?

Bsp 4300.
        Lease rent 105
        Plc 150
        Ifms 40

Total 4600

Parking 2 L
        Club 1.25 L
        Backup 5 kva 1 L

Total 4.25 L

For smallest size, this comes to 90L, without considering any discount. Have I missed something?

Comment

Bsp 4300.
          Lease rent 105
          Plc 150
          Ifms 40

Total 4600

Parking 2 L
          Club 1.25 L
          Backup 5 kva 1 L

Total 4.25 L

For smallest size, this comes to 90L, without considering any discount. Have I missed something?

Actually one car parking covered it mandatory so it will cost 3 lac than only you can opt for open one.i think everyone will need at least 2 car parking 1 covered one and 1 can be open that means total 5 lac will cost you.
          If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Right now closest super market is at Golf Course metro station.Probably will open some new one soon.Good thing is that atta market is very close.

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
              Units are definitely available ... Cause I just went there yesterday to c if the sample flat was ready and the guy in charge told me Tat only 2/3rd of phase one r sold out till now... Rate is 4300 without disc now and will be revised to 4500 after Diwali !!!
              The other towers they will only launch next year after most is sold out and at a much higher premium rate now !!!
              Anirudh had you seen the sample flat.Is it ready?

Comment

Isn't fedora delayed?

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
                  Anirudh had you seen the sample flat.Is it ready?
                  Kumar I did go inside the sample flat... All work has been done on the outside but now they r working with the interiors ... Should be completed by mid dec now. And They r only making a 3000 sq ft sample flat there !!!

Comment

Bsp 4300.
                    Lease rent 105
                    Plc 150
                    Ifms 40

Total 4600

Total 4.25 L

It is possible that all 1845 size flats are sold out so wat stylome will be left with are now 2475 sq ft flats and above 1 cr.
                    I dont think The 1845 will be above 1 cr but close to that ...
                    About the extra charges and plc it is best to clear all of this before ur deal cause I personally feel their extra charges r high for no extra reason !!!

Comment

Isn't fedora delayed?
                      Spoke with a broker friend few days back bout Prateek projects ... And he said all 3 projects fedora , laurel and wisteria are running delayed but nothing alarming as yet .... But u always should consider urself lucky to get possession within 6 months of any projected possession date !!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X