Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

this thread was created by you in May. Did you buy much before that?

and how much discount is being offered on 4300? (just to find out appreciation).

at 3663 BSP, you have made a very good investment! All the best

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      this thread was created by you in May. Did you buy much before that?

and how much discount is being offered on 4300? (just to find out appreciation).

at 3663 BSP, you have made a very good investment! All the best
      Thanks, on 4300 i think with negotiation one can get 150-200 discount,prateek guys do not give discounts too much and do not entertain brokers too much.i booked the flat through a broker just because that time prateek corporate office was adamant on rate of 3700 but broker given me 1% discount on 3700 from his pocket.my flat size is 1845 sq ft now how much inventory left in that size i don't know. but at my time of booking i find very difficult to get my choice of inventory broker just fought with booking guy and then after very long conversation 2-3 hours i got my choice.some times brokers too were helpful.
      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Now fresh price IS 4700. Good increase of 400 from 4300 to 4700. stylome keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
          Now fresh price IS 4700. Good increase of 400 from 4300 to 4700. stylome keep going.
          That is indeed a good rise.... I booked in sept at 4050 and within 2 months it has risen 650 for me.... Couldn't ask for more !!!
          Now looking forward to a good sample flat review... And hopefully a good end project after completion

Comment

If you are correct about the current price then the appreciation is impressive. The location alone should make it more expensive than the 3 C offerings but Prateek does not enjoy the same goodwill in the Market as 3C. It will be interesting to see the price comparison between this and LB, LC when all are RTM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
              That is indeed a good rise.... I booked in sept at 4050 and within 2 months it has risen 650 for me.... Couldn't ask for more !!!
              Now looking forward to a good sample flat review... And hopefully a good end project after completion
              It will keep going i think and when it will be RTM it will be around 6500 or may be more than that.asked about sample flat from prateek officials they told me it will be ready in the end of this month.

Comment

HC order

what about the High cout order that no new construction will be started untill noida master plan 2021 will be approved. What about this project, how prateek start the construction work?

Comment

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
                  what about the High cout order that no new construction will be started untill noida master plan 2021 will be approved. What about this project, how prateek start the construction work?
                  I think High court order to put construction on hold is for GNoida only.

Can you please point out in the court order where start of new construction subject to Noida master plan 2021 approval is mentioned?

Comment

HC order is with ref to Greater Noida only. Punjabi is right. Noida has always been 100 % safe n will continue to be.
                    Greater Noida ka masla bhi solve ho jayega soon after UP polls if not earlier.

Comment

Has anyone noticed that Prateek has raised the cost of parkings ( both covered and open ). When I booked with them the brochure stated 2.75 lks for a covered and 1.75 lks for open but now it states 3.5 lks for covered and 2.5 lks for open ...
                      Can the builder just do that ???

Not only this ... They have increased all PLC by 25 each as compared to the previous brochure !!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X