Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

car parking

have u sign the BBA (builder buyer aggerment)

Comment

The new price and change in parking charges will be applicable to new buyers.
      In your BBA, it should be mentioned about car parking charges, Free OR Paid.

Comment

Originally posted by aneesh183 View Post
        The new price and change in parking charges will be applicable to new buyers.
        In your BBA, it should be mentioned about car parking charges, Free OR Paid.
        But you ask for additional parking you will be charged that new amount.I asked for one more covered parking they asked 3 lacks for that.
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

current rate

came to know from dealer that current basic rate in stylome is 4700psf is it true?

Comment

Hi Guys

Sorry was out of action for some time............ yes the price is now 4700 bsp. Lets see my prediction of 5300 for phase 2 is going to be true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
              Hi Guys

Sorry was out of action for some time............ yes the price is now 4700 bsp. Lets see my prediction of 5300 for phase 2 is going to be true or not.
              It is nice to see u back here ... Was just wondering yesterday why u stopped posting any new pics on the developments ... Any idea when they will finish with the basement and send the next demand letter !!!

Comment

Thanks Anirudh.....been blessed with a baby boy last month so was just busy with lot of stuff........yeah as far as work is concerned its going on a good pace.... well as per my feeling the basement should be ready by Feb 15 for all the four EFGH towers. Had a brief chat with the project manager of the "Modern contractors" and he told me that the entire project (all the eight towers) ...right from structure to finishing will be executed by them. And also not to forget this contractor is a renowned one.

Comment

Thanks Anirudh.....been blessed with a baby boy last month so was just busy with lot of stuff........yeah as far as work is concerned its going on a good pace.... well as per my feeling the basement should be ready by Feb 15 for all the four EFGH towers. Had a brief chat with the project manager of the "Modern contractors" and he told me that the entire project (all the eight towers) ...right from structure to finishing will be executed by them. And also not to forget this contractor is a renowned one.
                  Fantastic news buddy my heartiest congratulations to u ...!!! Infact we r also expecting our first child in Jan next year... So hopefully we will have many happy kids playing in the greens

Comment

o wow..... wish u all the very best for the little one.

Comment

new pic

o wow..... wish u all the very best for the little one.
                      new picture of construction are uploaded
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited November 22 2011, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X