• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Village Sadarpur and Challera
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi I visited the site today and the work was still halted. Today is the 7th day.

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
        Hi I visited the site today and the work was still halted. Today is the 7th day.
        This has been happening for many days now... They can't even finish the sample flat due to this ... Could cause serious delay in the coming months for the entire project !!!
        But I can't understand if this is a land dispute or are the farmers finding an easy way to make another drama and extract more money ???

Comment

Has anyone book at 4700 sqft rate BSP in stylome.

Comment

Anyone who book at 4500 or more BSP.

Comment

Nobody I have found who book flat in stylome more than 4200 if any plz respond.

Comment

Kyun diwaron se sad phod rahe ho Babu Mosai. Sirf khamoshi milegee tumhein, did you not know the hype vs reality of RE prices?

Comment

i dont know abt this project .. but i do know one person who has booked 4100 in gardenia glory sec 46

Comment

Not everyone who buys a property is sitting on real estate forums.... This is more of a young and middle age group of people discussing with their little knowledge !!!
                    And I'm sure when u ask in the jp thread who booked at 7-8k at pavillion or who booked at above 10k for knights court and jp villas, u might not get a reply ... But it will still be sold when u will visit the end project !!! Same is for 3C projects and logix county etc etc...
                    Stylome - is a small niche Premium project with only 550 flats ... And at that location I don't see too much problem to sell at these rates !!!

Comment

Very true

I visited site last week and got to know phase one is very much sold out.they will launch phase 2 on much higher rate.

now it is 1 crore plus. see the adv.

Article Window
                      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X