Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Work has resumed.........seems going on a fast pace.....lets wish the phase 2 to get launched soon.......i think they will inaugurate their sample flat on day of second phase launch. Feb 15 looks more practical date for the launch.

Comment

Sample Flat

Happened to visit the site today and saw that the sample flat is almost ready and should be open to public in another 10 -15 days time. Ceiling height is really good. Though it is a 5 Bedroom sample flat which has been prepared. Have a flat in Tower H for which the basement has already been casted for the 2 wings and third wing basement casting is also under process.

Comment

Visited the sample flat--- The kitchen Sink is of really very low quality.The cupboards and modular kitchen quality is also not good, all other things apart these two looks fine.

Comment

sample Flat

Though the sample flat is being done as of now and is not finished, i found the kitchen not so attractive. Colour of the wooden cabinets being used also was not very impressive.
          Drawing and Dining room marble being used was of high quality, however in two of the bedrooms i saw plain tile being used. If the flat is a luxury flat then the tiles being used were not very impressive.
          Bathroom fittings have not yet been put in and therefore we will have to wait for sometime to know about their quality.

Comment

Colour is not something to worry about. Builder's give an option to change colour to customers.

Comment

planing to visit tmr to see the sample flat.

Comment

gud

Please post some pics here, last time i visited forgot to take.
                If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

sample flat

Sample flat is almost ready, nothing luxury in the flat except celling height 10 ft. Wood work is simple, bathroom fittings are very simple. Splash pool is of no use to anyone.

Comment

I agree the splash pool is just a damn tub ... It is a JOKE ...!!! But other than that ... I think the sample flat if ok ... Although even I agree that the kitchen designing and color is weird !!!
                    However over all i am not disappointed at all ... The marble looks nice , the glass is well used to give a nice open feeling , rooms and bathrooms are of a good size and decent, the doors are big and cieling is very nice and high !!! BUT i also feel that Prateek really could have done a much better job than this ... Specially when u realize that this is the most premium project for prateek group !!!

Comment

For builder like prateek this is luxury.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X