Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
    It may not be marble but looked neat.

Though inspite of the claim that the flats are Luxury Flats, i was really unable to see the luxury in the flats. In my opinion the Prateek Fedora Smaple Flat looked much better.
    Even the furnishings which have been placed, should have been of higher quality so as to make the flat look Luxurious. However even though they may not be part of the flat to be handed over to buyers, still their not being high quality was not making the sample flat look great.
    Fittings used are of very average quality. I have seen much better quality Toilet Panels used in other sample flats. Seemingly people have given very good feedback on Sunworld Vanalika Sample flat.
    I totally agree. The toilet fittings were not of premium quality. Even the toilet faucets had plastic pipes attached to them. The bath faucets had very cheap CP imitations. All the bedrooms had very ordinary vitrified tile flooring except the Master BR. They should atleast have used PGVT in all bedrooms like in the Living Room. Also the sample flat is 3000 sqft 4 BR.

Comment

good pics
      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Thanks fr the snaps, sample flat look better now, still luxury feeling is missing. Hope prateek persons understand that they keep on increasing the prices after every 5 booking now it will cost Rs 5000 sqft. When a person buy at this rate and year min is 1845 then the user always see some luxury in that coz they come fr luxury other than location.

Comment

When there is no club or green area like JP or 3C, at least u should give some luxury to enduser. I don't know what they do with club and other facilities.

Comment

Suggest that a few of us who are based out of Noida go and meet the Management of Prateek. Idea is to see if there are any improvements possible and get the same incorporated. In my opinion Prateek as a builder is doing a good job. They are following the rigour of Sticking to timelines in all their projects. Dont oversell their project by getting many bigger brokers to distribute aggressively. Dont pass a heavy brokerage for promoting their projects...in some cases Noida based builders are giving brokerage going upto 10% also.
            However luxury..they have hardly any experience of. Stylome has such excellent location that with good quality and luxury specification they can certainly take the price to around Rs. 6000 psft. Anyway with so many good commercial projects coming up nearby and Unitech property around in some years to come, it has a great locational advantage.
            Please let us plan a meet with the builder and share our suggestions and feedback.

Comment

The team that's done the interiors for this stylome sample flat seem to have gone wrong somewhere ... May be Prateek group doesn't realize that the residents expect some Class and quality for this project ... !!!
              I'll stand by anyone who is interested in meeting up at their office and discussing the problems we see ... I have personally done this twice with one if their staff members ... But it seems they are only interested in their pay cheques rather than delivering a quality product for their own benefit - And ours !!!
              If noone takes up this issue with the builder collectively ... Then every one stand for themselves ... After the flat is delivered ... Try and do the best u can for ur own Flat !!!

Comment

Anyways we are going to give third cheque soon so why not we meet on same day? guys please suggest a date. last date for next installment is 20th feb that i got.
                If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
                  Anyways we are going to give third cheque soon so why not we meet on same day? guys please suggest a date. last date for next installment is 20th feb that i got.
                  Hi all I went to prateek office today to talk about various shortcomings in sample flat....they told me they have received mixed reviews on the sample flat and they are going to change the kitchen wood work....they also asked me to write an e-mail about this and mark it to cr@prateekbuildtechindia.com and hina.arora@prateekbuildtechindia.com. This will help them to collect all the complaints/expectations and take corrective action. I suggest that all of us can drop an e-mail to above ids in addition to go and meet the builder in group.

Comment

I have already given that next inst. cheque to hina last week ... But Im still interested in standing up with anyone who is there to take up these sample flat issues with the builder directly ...
                    AND I don't think Hina has any athouriry to do anything really .... She is just a pretty face who will keep saying ... Don't worry ... I'll look into it sir !!!
                    But nothing will be looked into after u r out of that cabin !!!
                    So if something really needs to be done then Mr. Tiwari needs to hear us !!!
                    Choose the date and fixed time ... And everyone interested in standing up for their own flat ... Please be there !!!

Comment

Guys...20th Feb being a monday would be an off at Prateek's office. If it is convenient for all, should we prepone it for 19th Feb or any other date.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X