Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

19 will be too late i suppose because we have to give our cheque also please suggest some Sunday in earlier part of feb
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Guys I leave for frankfurt on the 7 th night and won't be back till the 22nd night .... So please fix the date accordingly ... Sorry for the inconvinience but gotta work also !!!
      As for the instalment ... I gave the cheque last week itself and has already been cleared by Prateek ... So they r in a hurry to encash the cheques and if any changes need to be asked from them ... Then it better be very soon !!!

Comment

That's nice to know that all r concern about the sample flat matter with the prateek persons, so let's hope who r in ncr region will visit the prateek management and rasie the issues let's see how prateek people are concern about there dream project. Guys as I m not able to make on 19 th I will sure meet the management when I will visit and let you all know about there response.

Comment

Hi Guys
          I have been seeing Prateek group posting ads for Stylome again in newspapers. They are quoting prices as Rs.5000 psf.
          The smallest flat is approx 1850 so Rs.1 Cr is the starting amount I guess.

So I need a bit help from the kind members who have some more knowledge about the latest status of this project. Below info would be great:
          1. Current rate PSF on down-payment -
          2. Inventory available - the lowest floors available
          3. Please suggest if any discounts are possible

Any would be awesome guys

Comment

As per my understanding to deal with prateek is hard, lot of inventry is available but they r keeping fr future. Prateek is quoting 5000 sqft so u can less 200 fr down payment. But rember deal if u r end user only.

Comment

http://prateekbuildtechindia.com/jan.../Tower_H_1.jpg

http://prateekbuildtechindia.com/jan...me/Tower_H.jpg

Prateek Group

kaam sahi se chaal raha hai. keep going
              If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

excavation has started for tower A

Comment

Has sale been slow for this project? A lot of advt on tv these days!

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    Has sale been slow for this project? A lot of advt on tv these days!
                    Big tv advertisers from noida - supertech, ajanara, amrapali.

In print: jp, supertech, logix.. Rest all r very active.. Sell mst b actually down..

Comment

Hi all,
                      I am new joiner to this forum. good to see so many stakeholders of prateek stylome here discussing abt the project .Indeed i m one of them interested getting updates abt this project.

-- keep pouring more information --- good job!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X