Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Never saw Ajnara ads on tv. Suprtech n Amrapali do advertise; but they are builders, with hundreds of acres to sell. Prateek is advertising for just stylome, which is too small a project to deserve national tv ads. The only other noida projects I found on tv before were Gaur Grandeur and Assotech Windsor Court. Both were in a learn patch.

Comment

In the days of a builder quickly selling his project at lower cost and then reinvesting the proceeds towards another project, still see prateek being patient. they are focussing on quick construction and then selling at much higher price. If a builder has confidence in his own project, then it is a very good sign for all the present buyers.
      Since in the last 1-2 years lot of projects were launched by Noida builders, probably because of the 10 year payment scheme launched by Noida Authority, it augurs well for people who can stay invested over the next 3-4 years. THe oversuppy would cease to be there atleast in Noida in next 3-4 years and prices are therefore headed up.
      As regards ads, some builders like Mahagun, Prateek who are building a good reputation for themselves need to build their brand and advertisements are good way to do that. I got all my relatives to invest in projects of builders like Mahagun, Prateek, Sethi, JM etc who are focussing on smaller no of projects and quick construction. Trust they will create value for themselves and their customers also.
      I had my flats earlier in Gurgaon where Unitech and many others take around 6 years to deliver their projects..compared to that Noida is doing a lot better..Cheers

Comment

They are creating hype for phase 2. look if you create hype you can sell the same product on much higher price, subtracting the advertisement cost finally you are making more money rather than just making simple plain sale.
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Is prateek launch stylome ph2.

Comment

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
            Is prateek launch stylome ph2.
            Not yet

Comment

Went to see the sample flat today. Found that the woodwork in the Kitchen and one kid room has been changed. THe woodwork was looking a lot better. Found the wall finish of the drawing room and the living area was also very good quality.
              With all the furnishings in the sample flat the sample flat was looking much better now. Must say that now the flat quality is real good.
              Also confirmed this with Prateek People that the marble used in the drawing room is not a high quality vitirfied tile, but Imported Italian Marble only and this is really a good part.
              Found that the approach road which goes from the Noida to Phase 2 road to Sector 45 and 46 is also getting ready. I was able to take that road and reach Prateek's site office. The same should be ready soon. Tower H Basement roof should be actually casted within the next 10 days and i think Prateek Stylome is well on track as far as construction goes.
              Prateek also has no plans currently to launch their phase 2. Seems they would do that only after March.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the pic, nice one prateek keep it up.

Comment

Anyone has idea about the club where is it located and size of the club.

Comment

This is club the club given in site plan.Looks like of a gud size.Let's see what facilities they are providing there.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Prateek is likely to launch another project in Sector 107 near 3c Lotus 300 project. Expected Launch in another 2 month and expected pre launch price of Rs. 4300 which is after giving Rs. 300 inaugural discount and base price of Rs. 4600.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X