Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Stylome has only 1040 open as well as basement parking space. If 500 familys stay there and as it has 3 to 5 BHK flats that means if 200 family have more than 3 or more cars than its problem fr the residence of stylome.

Comment

I am also having very bad exp. with prateek staff. They don't know how to interact with customer's. Most of them are working like a broker. There after sales service is very poor.

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
      As far as my dealing with prateek is they are still new in the market have to learn how to intreact with coustmers. Dealing with them is quite difficult. As far as progress about stylome is concern its gud.
      Future Belongs to Those, Who Believes in the Beauty of Their Dreams.

Comment

These are the few pics that i take of sample flat. will upload more soon. pics taken with my galaxy note done re size and then uploaded.
        Attached Files
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Thr are brokers like Mr kumar who themself r not end user, they also show the positve points about the project, that not bad but don't show that -ve points like the builder attitude, thr offering, parking etc.

Comment

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
            Thr are brokers like Mr kumar who themself r not end user, they also show the positve points about the project, that not bad but don't show that -ve points like the builder attitude, thr offering, parking etc.
            moderators please take a look on gudguy attitude not seems to be a gudguy.Gudguy why u are so frustrated. this type of public abusing will not help you. if you are so much angry and frustrated then i think you need some counseling. god bless you and give u some brain that how to speak in public.
            Last edited April 17 2012, 09:21 AM.
            If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

hi i have moved to united states , please keep updating with the project details. I have heard they have asked for the next installment by april 5. is this true??

Comment

Yeah... I received the next Letter from Prateek last week ( last date is 5th May ) - so that is 60% gone within a year !!!
                I must say - their payment plans are wierd when you compare with other builders !!!
                No one minds paying quickly to get possession of their flat in time - but when i have a look at the kind of work done uptil now ... it doesnt seem sufficient to demand 60% already !

It would have been better to just do a down payment procedure than this !

Secondly and most importantly - The parkings Issue - Will become a BIG Issue ... because the builder is not ready to sell their extra parking spaces ( open parkings ) right now... That will only be done after completion of the project and at a much higher price that the builder will quote at that time !

Comment

Dear Friend,
                  Prateek is getting really too quick in demanding payments, however their project is not progressing as per schedule. Have a look at the following:

As per last demand we were supposed to pay 10% as third instalement by 20th February. Demand letter was sent much in advance. The instalment was due when the Basement Roof was casted (as per my BBA). As per them the roof for H Tower was casted by 20th February, however i have myself gone and checked that the Basement roof was not casted even by 10th March. Inspite of that they sent me a calculation which charges penalty for delay in payment as my payment was released in 1st week of March.

Again the instalment which falls due on 5th May is due when 3rd floor roof is casted and as per them the roof for H Block would be casted by 5th may. However when i went to the site and checked i saw that 1st Floor roof for H BLock is being casted. Needless to say that there is no way they can cast the roof for 3rd floor by 5th May. However Prateek ppl insist that the same would be done by 5th. Their site people are giving false information about completion of the floors.

So this behaviour of demanding payments faster than when is due has to be discouraged. Request the buyers to ensure that they release the payment only when the progress is as per schedule and not earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
                    Dear Friend,
                    Prateek is getting really too quick in demanding payments, however their project is not progressing as per schedule. Have a look at the following:

As per last demand we were supposed to pay 10% as third instalement by 20th February. Demand letter was sent much in advance. The instalment was due when the Basement Roof was casted (as per my BBA). As per them the roof for H Tower was casted by 20th February, however i have myself gone and checked that the Basement roof was not casted even by 10th March. Inspite of that they sent me a calculation which charges penalty for delay in payment as my payment was released in 1st week of March.

Again the instalment which falls due on 5th May is due when 3rd floor roof is casted and as per them the roof for H Block would be casted by 5th may. However when i went to the site and checked i saw that 1st Floor roof for H BLock is being casted. Needless to say that there is no way they can cast the roof for 3rd floor by 5th May. However Prateek ppl insist that the same would be done by 5th. Their site people are giving false information about completion of the floors.

So this behaviour of demanding payments faster than when is due has to be discouraged. Request the buyers to ensure that they release the payment only when the progress is as per schedule and not earlier.
                    This is not ethical. very sad.

Comment

That's really bad. But as you said, they are charging interest if paid after actual completion. Why don't you people unite and visit the builder?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X