Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

As per my agreement it was 4% of the prevailing builder rate. THerefore the charges would be 4% of prevailing rate which is 5300 psft. THerefore 212 rs psft would be the transfer charges and add 12.36% as services charge on top of that.
    Transfer is possible 1 year after the booking date. Thus in another 20 days transfer should be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
      As per my agreement it was 4% of the prevailing builder rate. THerefore the charges would be 4% of prevailing rate which is 5300 psft. THerefore 212 rs psft would be the transfer charges and add 12.36% as services charge on top of that.
      Transfer is possible 1 year after the booking date. Thus in another 20 days transfer should be possible.
      what would be the prevailing rate of stylome flats? Just to get an idea..Dont propose to buy one as of now...

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
        again there is increase of the price of 200/-. stylome price is increasing on a fast track.
        Is the construction also going at the same pace ?
        Rgds, Naveen

Comment

I have bought one flat in Stylome and a couple of flats in Heartbeat City. My take is as follows:
          1. Location- Stylome if better as it would be sorrounded by Commercial and HIgh End Hotel Projects. Unitech Project when it is ready will make the area Exclusive in real terms which may not be visible as of now.
          Edifice would be sorrounded by not so high end projects and the area in 107 is little more crowded as compared to 45 sector.
          2. Specifications- Though all Prateek projects are of the same specs...while the builder may pitch every new projects as more luxurious...however the case is not so. All projects are more or less the same.
          Edifice has VRV Airconditioning which makes it little more posh. Though the cost also goes up. As per me...if i want fully airconditioned flat...i can put 10 Ac's in my flat and the entire stuff will not cost more than Rs. 4 Lacs, whereas because of Rs. 500 differential Edifice cost goes up by around 10 Lacs.

3. Costing- Stylome has an advantage as it is available at much cheaper price...As long as the difference between Stylome and Edifice is Rs. 500, they are more or less equal. However with Edifice being available 1 year later, makes it a little costlier project.

4. Times Frame- Stylome would be better.

5. View wise- if you want better view then Edifice is better as it will have the widest road facing it and i am told the view if lot better.

Overall....i would pitch for stylome. As overall it sounds better. Though the hype now would be more for Edifice as the builder needs to sell it now.

Comment

Few more things to compare

- Edifice doesn't have a ground floor and 22 ft stilt to give you an open view all around

- Edifice has 2 Apartments/ floor as compared to Stylome which has 3 Apartments/floor.

- Edifice has an extended terrace / balcony in few flats to add exclusivity

- density in terms of # of flats /acre, edifice is slightly better as compared to stylome. Edifice has 448 units in 7.5 acres whereas Stylome has 550 in 7.5 acres

Comment

hi whats up in stylome...... which floor are we up in E tower.

Comment

went to see the progress in Stylome. Was surprised to see that in tower H there has not been much progress. Still only 1st floor was complete and second floor the columns have been erected and roof casting yet to be done. In my opinion H Block flats 3rd floor roof casting would take another month.

However the towers which are at the front side. towers E & F are showing much better progress. In tower E 6th floor has almost been casted. Gradually the progress towards H tower keens on becoming lesser.

Comment

Same story is there in Prateek Laurel as well !
                  Tower H is lagging behind and front facing towers are progressing very very well.
                  Some of the towers which were launched even after tower H have moved to advanced stages.

It seems that Prateek is following
                  "JO DIKHTA HAI WO BIKTA HAI"

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113
                    I booked a 2475 sq ft flat in stylome and feel i made a mistake - and should have booked the 3000 sq. ft flat instead...!!!
                    After speaking with the office staff at prateek... they said we cannot switch any sizes now - which is fair enough !
                    So i would like to ask if anyone has a 3000 sq. ft appt for resale ???
                    Anirudh,

What is the price point that you would be selling, & hopefully buying at ? I believe the 1 year lock in has just recently got completed and the flats were sold at approx 3700 BSP in pre launch. Has the resale activity picked up yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by sam33r View Post
                      Anirudh,

What is the price point that you would be selling, & hopefully buying at ? I believe the 1 year lock in has just recently got completed and the flats were sold at approx 3700 BSP in pre launch. Has the resale activity picked up yet ?
                      Sam - honestly i have not yet looked into the resale prices - because i took this flat for staying and not as an investment... so after a while i lost track of what the rates are for this place now !

I've booked a 17th floor in Tower E last year August at 4050/- , so perhaps you can give me some idea of resale rates now for this place !

Also i think the resale should start soon - if it has not already started - because the lock in period was 1 yr and that is almost over now - so that is why i am now looking to sell or trade with someone in resale and take a larger size flat in stylome... !!!

60% has already been paid to prateek and i do not require any loan for this ... so i am hoping to do the exchange or resale soon and take the 3000 or 3625 sqft - which ever i can get easily availble now !

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X